Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Playoffs: Holy Cross at Gallatin County Predictions

Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My mistake on the first thread.

 

Let's get this one going. Can HC and Beal pull the mild upset?

I will go with Gallatin in this one.

Tri State Internet Sports Radio will be broadcasting the game from Warsaw this week. We'll start at 6:30.

I have a feeling this is going to be a closer contest than most are expecting. If Beal can stay on the field the entire game, I wouldn't be shocked at an upset.

If Beal plays and is 100%, this will be interesting. He is good enough for HC to pull out the win. If he doesn't play or isn't 100%, Gallatin wins easily. I will take this a step further. I'm predicting the winner of this game will make it to the 3rd round against NCC.

Gallatin Co. 34-29.

If Beal plays, Holy Cross wins this game. If he doesn't Gallatin wins by 14. Despite the finishing positions in their respective districts these teams are pretty even.

Beal is an outstanding player, but Gallatin has some weapons as well. Nate McCoy is having an unreal year, and Chapman and Brown are pretty good as well. If Beal plays and is healthy that will obviously will cause problems for Gallatin's defense, but I don't see HC slowing Gallatin down that much, if any.

Beal did not play last week against Campbell County. Possibly giving him the break in a game that didn't matter. Should be interesting is #22 for Holy Cross dresses and plays.

I'm looking forward to visiting Warsaw and seeing a good game. Gallatin County sure has done well to finish #1. I agree with the comments so far. It is crazy how important one player can be to a team's fortunes.

 

By the way, Friday morning, I will be posting my usual link to the HC live stats page (with the Tri State Internet Sports Radio broadcast included in the page).

To give Pete some pub, you can follow right along with our broadcasts and get live stats in the same window. Worked just fine last week against Campbell County.

Beal is a difference maker for HC, but I don't see the favorite losing this game either way. I'll take Chapman, McCoy and the rest of the Wildcats 34-6

If Holy Cross runs the ball like they can, I see them grinding out a 1st round win.

If Holy Cross runs the ball like they can, I see them grinding out a 1st round win.

 

I don't see it. Gallatin's line is big and physical and having seen both teams play I give the nod to Gallatin.

I don't see it. Gallatin's line is big and physical and having seen both teams play I give the nod to Gallatin.
Sarge, who did these teams play when you saw them in action?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.