35th District Tourney and 9th Region Tourney

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cross has a link on their website for the 35th District boys' schedule, but currently, it takes you nowhere. Here is the link, I presume it will be up this week.

http://www.hchscov.com/athletics/welcome/_overlay/Boys%20Dist[1].%20Brackets-06.pdf

Here is the page that has the "boys schedule" link on it, near the top, center of the page.

http://www.hchscov.com/athletics/index.htm

I even went to the girls site and it shows nothing there either.

On the NDA web site they show the following:

District Feb. 27 Holy Cross

Regional Mar 6 Holmes

State Mar 22 Bowling Green

Since the 27 is a Monday, my guess is that the boys start on Tuesday the 28? Just guessing..

My guess is that Cov Holy Cross is not worried nor are any of the other schools in the 35th worried about attendance at either the boys or girls games. Since all the first round games, except for maybe the NDA vs. Beechwood girls’ game, should be nail biters.

It should be a fun week, and taking nothing away from HC, I just wish it were being played at a larger gym to hold all the people who would like to watch the games.....

Has anyone heard of showing any of these game on Cable?

My guess is that Cov Holy Cross is not worried nor are any of the other schools in the 35th worried about attendance at either the boys or girls games. Since all the first round games, except for maybe the NDA vs. Beechwood girls’ game, should be nail biters.

It should be a fun week, and taking nothing away from HC, I just wish it were being played at a larger gym to hold all the people who would like to watch the games.....

Has anyone heard of showing any of these game on Cable?

ain't no maybe to it...