Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just How Good Are the NFL's Unbeatens (KC & Denver)??

Featured Replies

  • Author
But again, some of that scoring is coming from the defense. Which is fine, plus to the defense, just don't allow it to boost your view of the Seattle O. Two safeties, a pick six, and 19 forced turnovers. I expect some more points. They'd have another less offensive TD to count from last night if the turf monster didn't get their man on an INT return that he was touched down on at the 1.

 

As for what the D would give up to Denver, they gave up 27 offensively to Indy (Colts scored 34 but one of those TDs was a blocked FG return). I don't think we'd disagree that Denver is better offensively than Indianapolis.

 

Seattle is allowing around 20 PPG offensively outside of their stadium, and that average is greatly aided by the 7 they gave up to Carolina in week one, but we can call that a wash with garbage scoring by Arizona last night. That 20 PPG to the murderer's row of offenses Carolina, Houston, Indy, and Arizona. Denver at Seattle? Perhaps I agree with you about holding them under 30. Anywhere else (like the Super Bowl)? Nope.

 

You don't have to agree, but when Seattle's playing in February and Denver's not, don't be surprised when I say, "told ya so"....:D

  • Author
100% agree with your #1 and #2...I'll be shocked if Kansas City does better than 10-6 when all is said and done. Not a believer. That said, even 10-6, after 2-14 (I think), is a H.U.G.E accomplishment.

 

Look at their schedule....There is no way there is 6 losses in their last 10.

100% agree with your #1 and #2...I'll be shocked if Kansas City does better than 10-6 when all is said and done. Not a believer. That said, even 10-6, after 2-14 (I think), is a H.U.G.E accomplishment.

 

Well, really I was meaning in terms of the three teams mentioned in the thread. But, you'd be hard pressed not to put KC somewhere up there at 6-0.

Seattle's looked pretty great. If not for Andrew Luck having the drive of his life at the end of that game, they're also unbeaten.

 

If you're going that route...the Saints are a few inches away (defender tipping the pass) from being undefeated as well.

Dinner at winner's choice. I'll take Broncos. You take anyone else, but name the team now.

 

Not a bad deal, but I'll pass. We're both likely to end up wrong. I simply don't bet on NFL games anymore unless it's a 1000% guaranteed win.

 

Weak sauce!

Look at their schedule....There is no way there is 6 losses in their last 10.

 

Not sure I concur. I think there is a way they could lose the following:

 

* at the Bills

* at the Broncos

* home for the Broncos

* at the Redskins

* at the Raiders

* home for the Colts

* at the Chargers

 

Like I said, I may well end up dead wrong, but I see them coming back down to Earth with a loud thud.

  • Author
Not sure I concur. I think there is a way they could lose the following:

 

* at the Bills

* at the Broncos

* home for the Broncos

* at the Redskins

* at the Raiders

* home for the Colts

* at the Chargers

 

Like I said, I may well end up dead wrong, but I see them coming back down to Earth with a loud thud.

 

Only chance they lose at home is to Denver. They have the best home field advantage east of Seattle. Don't see any way they lose to Buffalo either.

You'd most likely lose. I don't care how good they look in the regular season, there is no way anyone should trust their money to Peyton Manning in the postseason.

 

Don't think Peyton played defensive back for the Broncos last year?? Or the Colts before that??

Wes Welker to Denver was trading Shaq to Chicago with MJ, not fair.

Wes Welker to Denver was trading Shaq to Chicago with MJ' date=' not fair.[/quote']

 

True story. I love it. I want to see Manning finish out his career strong in Denver.

  • Author
Don't think Peyton played defensive back for the Broncos last year?? Or the Colts before that??

 

Doesn't change the fact that he falls flat in the postseason. He's got those same DBs in the regular season when he's winning all kinds of games. Postseason roles around, and it's a different story.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.