October 17, 201312 yr Guy loves to troll UK fans, so when he ranked them 7th preseason (only CBS guy to not rank them 1st), I chalked it up to that. He just said on Twitter that Markell Brown is better than any wing UK has....:lol2: Dude is out of his mind crazy, he irks me to no end.
October 17, 201312 yr Author Well it certainly works. No doubt...He's engaged in a twitter battle with Matt Jones right now which is pretty much, "you're a bigger homer than me"...:lol2:
October 17, 201312 yr No doubt...He's engaged in a twitter battle with Matt Jones right now which is pretty much, "you're a bigger homer than me"...:lol2: Jones interviewed him on KSR. It was a poor performance by both.
October 17, 201312 yr Author Jones interviewed him on KSR. It was a poor performance by both. Gottlieb also was on Twitter last weekend talking about how people are overreacting to the AP story, and that while he was the kids biological father, he wasn't his "Dad", and that it was disgraceful that he was practicing Friday...Guy just takes the opposite of the popular opinion and takes it to an extreme to make himself relevant.
October 17, 201312 yr Guy just takes the opposite of the popular opinion and takes it an extreme to make himself relevant. I actually think Gottlieb could be a really good analyst if he didn't do this so often. I like him when he offers individual game analysis.
October 17, 201312 yr I actually think Gottlieb could be a really good analyst if he didn't do this so often. I like him when he offers individual game analysis. Agreed. I thoroughly enjoy his basketball discussions.
October 17, 201312 yr I posted something about UK this morning and got hammered lol. And I'm a UK fan
October 17, 201312 yr Matt Jones not liking Gottlieb is hilarious to me... In their interview, they both just yelled at each other & very little got accomplished. I love spirited debate, but at least let each other talk. It was awful IMO.
October 17, 201312 yr Matt Jones not liking Gottlieb is hilarious to me... Gottlieb has some good points but ranking them 7th is ridiculous and hammering his own co-workers because they didn't play or coach is the worst.
October 17, 201312 yr Also, to be fair, Gottlieb was already fired up because Jones opened the interview by calling him a troll.
October 17, 201312 yr Gottlieb has some good points but ranking them 7th is ridiculous and hammering his own co-workers because they didn't play or coach is the worst. That was real stupid. Also, to be fair, Gottlieb was already fired up because Jones opened the interview by calling him a troll. And that was real stupid too.
October 17, 201312 yr Also, to be fair, Gottlieb was already fired up because Jones opened the interview by calling him a troll. Matt Jones calling someone a troll? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.