Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doug Gottlieb...

Featured Replies

I guess that prediction wasn't so crazy after all...

 

I thought it was one of the dumbest things I had ever heard, but he actually gave UK too much credit.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was one of the dumbest things I had ever heard, but he actually gave UK too much credit.

No kidding. Sounds like he is way off to me. Still a hack ;)

.......

 

Doug is a great guy, really funny, and actually quite humble in person. My time with ESPN people has been somewhat surprising: Gottlieb most loathe and is great in person. Greenie and Kenny Mayne are complete jerks, super arrogant and unlikable. LaPhonso Ellis is the BEST guy you'd ever meet. Kirk Herbstreit, whom I know many don't like, is an awesome guy and completely down-to-Earth.

 

Honestly, if anyone on this board spent an hour with Gottlieb over lunch you'd be fast friends.

I assumed Greeny was a major jerk in person.

 

Gottlieb I've never minded. I've never cared for him on basketball but always thought he was great on general sport's talk. Seems like a cool dude.

Simply put, I can't stand listening to him. Gottlieb is a cocky little point guard with an attitude :irked:. "Little Man Syndrome' is what I call it. I am not Dr. Phil but maybe he has always wanted to be taller and to get noticed more. :idunno::lol2: You know it's bad when time after time on that talk show "Lead Off" on CBS Sports network he never fails to get things wrong, and the gorgeous lady Allie LaForce, time after time just makes him look like the "lil' punk" that he is. Maybe he wants to come off like that, if so then he is very good at it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.