Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 27 Buffalo 24

Featured Replies

I didn't pay as close attention as I normally do to games but from what I did see Dalton looked really good yesterday. I don't think the Bears let Cutler go but if they do that's who the Gals could go after.

 

I'd rather have Dalton...

  • Replies 94
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nugent missing a chip shot 34 yarder to extend the lead to 17 is why the game went to OT...

Absolutely right. But special teams won the game in OT -- punt to the 7 and Tate's punt return.

Absolutely right. But special teams won the game in OT -- punt to the 7 and Tate's punt return.

 

Did I say they didn't? Outside of a few mistakes the Bengals played well in all three phases...

Dalton has been named AFC Offensive Player of the Week.....Pretty impressive for the worst QB in the league. :D

Dalton has been named AFC Offensive Player of the Week.....Pretty impressive for the worst QB in the league. :D

 

He's on his way to NFL MVP This year!!

 

BTW, Eli Manning is the worst QB in the league :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.