60 yd FG - Johnson Central

NamecipS

I never said it was a joke. I said it was ignorant to show a weapon in a blowout game just to get a record.

I disagree.

Read my previous post in terms of how it now changes game planning and decision making of any coach who would have to face them knowing this is now an option. Just the threat of this in an in-game situation could complete change the complexion of play calling and clock management.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said it was a joke. I said it was ignorant to show a weapon in a blowout game just to get a record.

Really, really, really, like no one knows this kid has a leg on him. Its kinda hard to hide a "weapon" as you call it when he kicks of at least once a game and everybody sees it.

I guess you would rather of had JC just continue to run run run and make the score 80 -0 instead right.

Really, really, really, like no one knows this kid has a leg on him. Its kinda hard to hide a "weapon" as you call it when he kicks of at least once a game and everybody sees it.

I guess you would rather of had JC just continue to run run run and make the score 80 -0 instead right.

Really, really really, you think other coaches might now have a plan for the fair catch circumstance described? If needed he could have caught someone off guard, no chance now. You think a top notch coach does that? Not me.

As to the score, sure. If you score that using your JV have at it.

Well I would never discount a young kids achievements despite Matneyantics.

Good job son, but pls don't say at homecoming that you want to grown up and be just like coach...Just sayin

Note to Dave and Dale, if you have to punt late in a game against JC and you are winning by 2 dont kick it so the kid can fair catch it...LOL

This...

Dave is Dave Wirth and Dale is Dale Mueller and yes 75 Center is correct, Stoooopid move...JMO