Covington Catholic 93 Scott 78

By the way that makes the 8th straight loss for the Eagles. They have went from 12-3 to 12-11. Their last win was against Ryle about a month ago. I wonder if the Eagles will be ready for Districts but I don't know if this continues. Their next game is against SK at home and they played them close at their place so maybe they can get back on track from there.

How is Coach Carr taking these losses.. does it seem like he is still in it as much as he used to be, or does he also look deprived of energy for the game?

I didn't even realize Scott has lost 8 in row. To me they didn't play like it. Maybe in the 1st quarter. They were down by more than 20 and fought back to get it to 9 at one point. 2,3,4th quarters they definetly showed effort for the most part. They are a scrappy bunch, besides Howard though, they don't have any rebounders.

Coach Carr can't be taking the losses well, but he still has these guys going 110% all the time. No coach likes to lose, but I'm guessing this is a young bunch of guys for the most part and they looked young. He doesn't look deprived of energy to me. He was all over the place as usual. Coaching the kids up as much as he could.

The truth at scott right now is, they don't have the talent. One day Carr will have these boys down state. Quote me on that, they will win the 10 Region while Carr is the coach. (if he stays for a while and he is able to run his program as he pleases).

One day Carr will have these boys down state. Quote me on that, they will win the 10 Region while Carr is the coach. (if he stays for a while and he is able to run his program as he pleases).

From what I here what has been going on in the locker room, this coach should not run the program as he pleases.

From what I here what has been going on in the locker room, this coach should not run the program as he pleases.

I don't know what goes on in the locker room. But I can tell you this. Brad Carr is a well respected coach in the area. He is a little hard nosed and might get in the face of his kids every once in awhile, but kids need that. Not every program can be run like CCH. Coaches have to be negative sometimes. At CCH is you do wrong, there is no butt chewing. They just pull you out and put in another talent. At Scott, if you don't chew out a kid for doing something he shouldn't, then he might not fix it at all.