Covington Catholic 93 Scott 78

I don't know what goes on in the locker room. But I can tell you this. Brad Carr is a well respected coach in the area. He is a little hard nosed and might get in the face of his kids every once in awhile, but kids need that. Not every program can be run like CCH. Coaches have to be negative sometimes. At CCH is you do wrong, there is no butt chewing. They just pull you out and put in another talent. At Scott, if you don't chew out a kid for doing something he shouldn't, then he might not fix it at all.

Coaches have to be positive at times as well and mostly be teachers. Way too much negativity surrounding the program in addition to the eight game losing.

Scott seems to be playing like a bunch of kids who can't wait for the season to be over.

Coaches have to be positive at times as well and mostly be teachers. Way too much negativity surrounding the program in addition to the eight game losing.

Scott seems to be playing like a bunch of kids who can't wait for the season to be over.

This is so true. I understand a coach has to yell and correct, but at what point does it become abuse? Looks to me the kids are shutting down, and lost any spark they had. Sad. They really could have been contenders.