Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 55 Campbell County 35

Featured Replies

  • Author

Brenan Kuntz will be on ESPN 1530AM in a few minutes! :D

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Kuntz broke a SK record for passing tds in a game tonight.

Kuntz broke an SK record for passing tds in a game tonight.

 

Called that in the update thread.

Unbelievable performance by Brenan Kuntz tonight. I'll have highlights up by the morning.

 

Hard to believe this kid doesn't have an offer. Colleges are missing out big time. Love his comment to me when I asked after the game "What type of statement this makes to coaches who aren't recruiting him."

 

"I guess they need to get out and see me play."

 

Love the confidence but also humble approach.

  • Author
Unbelievable performance by Brenan Kuntz tonight. I'll have highlights up by the morning.

 

Hard to believe this kid doesn't have an offer. Colleges are missing out big time. Love his comment to me when I asked after the game "What type of statement this makes to coaches who aren't recruiting him."

 

"I guess they need to get out and see me play."

 

Love the confidence but also humble approach.

 

 

UK coaches are probably scratching their heads now! :D

Unbelievable performance by Brenan Kuntz tonight. I'll have highlights up by the morning.

 

Hard to believe this kid doesn't have an offer. Colleges are missing out big time. Love his comment to me when I asked after the game "What type of statement this makes to coaches who aren't recruiting him."

 

"I guess they need to get out and see me play."

 

Love the confidence but also humble approach.

 

They could probably send this game film with no editing and that alone would get coaches calling. Very impressive performance for Mr. Kuntz tonight.

 

 

For those that are really bored or want to see some of Kuntz in action here's a link to tonight's game, it does give you the ability to fast forward/rewind.

 

NKY HS Football - Simon Kenton vs Campbell County | NKY Sports.com Videos | iHigh.com

Congratulations to the Neers. Kuntz was most impressive tonight. He exploited our young corners tonight in a big way.

Nice offensive night from the Neers. 10 offensive possessions, 8 TDs. The other two drives were after a Campbell turnover on downs late in the first half when SK took a knee. The only other drive they didn't score they were moving down the field and a Wr fumbled trying to get extra yardage. I had to leave after halftime and was surprised to hear Campbell had scored four additional touchdowns.

 

I thought the Campbell facility was top notch but man was it a cluster attempting to park. I decided to get some seeds to occupy my mouth since I quit dipping and the first thing I notice is "no seeds" posted on their fence. I must have looked like a squirrel with all those spent seeds in my mouth. Honestly the best seat in the house may be the hill outside the southern fence. Excellent angle.

  • Author

The Camels PA Announcer did a good job.

Nice offensive night from the Neers. 10 offensive possessions' date=' 8 TDs. The other two drives were after a Campbell turnover on downs late in the first half when SK took a knee. The only other drive they didn't score they were moving down the field and a Wr fumbled trying to get extra yardage. I had to leave after halftime and was surprised to hear Campbell had scored four additional touchdowns. I thought the Campbell facility was top notch but man was it a cluster attempting to park. I decided to get some seeds to occupy my mouth since I quit dipping and the first thing I notice is "no seeds" posted on their fence. I must have looked like a squirrel with all those spent seeds in my mouth. Honestly the best seat in the house may be the hill outside the southern fence. Excellent angle.[/quote']

 

A squirrel huh, that image just made me laugh out loud, luckily I had just taken my dip out.

A squirrel huh, that image just made me laugh out loud, luckily I had just taken my dip out.

 

That's like pouring out some liquor for your homie.

Nice offensive night from the Neers. 10 offensive possessions, 8 TDs. The other two drives were after a Campbell turnover on downs late in the first half when SK took a knee. The only other drive they didn't score they were moving down the field and a Wr fumbled trying to get extra yardage. I had to leave after halftime and was surprised to hear Campbell had scored four additional touchdowns.

 

I thought the Campbell facility was top notch but man was it a cluster attempting to park. I decided to get some seeds to occupy my mouth since I quit dipping and the first thing I notice is "no seeds" posted on their fence. I must have looked like a squirrel with all those spent seeds in my mouth. Honestly the best seat in the house may be the hill outside the southern fence. Excellent angle.

 

Really and truly I think that is the only negative about the stadium is the parking. I am just not sure where the additional parking will come from.

I have seen some great HS QB performances over the years at Campbell County. This one by Brenen Kuntz may be one of the best ever. Pin-point accuracy, checks off receivers, canon of an arm (not to mention he runs very well).

 

Not sure of his nickname but I would call "BK's" game last night a "Whopper" of a performance!

  • Author
I have seen some great HS QB performances over the years at Campbell County. This one by Brenen Kuntz may be one of the best ever. Pin-point accuracy, checks off receivers, canon of an arm (not to mention he runs very well).

 

Not sure of his nickname but I would call "BK's" game last night a "Whopper" of a performance!

 

Great post!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.