Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 55 Campbell County 35

Featured Replies

Kunitz throws a very nice deep ball and the receivers do a great job of getting to the ball and pulling it in.

 

He had some great throws time with lots of air under them. I came away impressed with his arm after tonight's game.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Pretty sure SK never punted tonight.

  • Author
He had some great throws time with lots of air under them. I came away impressed with his arm after tonight's game.

 

Don't forget his quick foot speed on those runs.

  • Author

Kuntz is the best dual-threat QB! He is fast and will make you miss him.

I wouldn't concede just yet, those numbers can't be "official". But, if you said it felt, and SK's defense was on the field for extended time, that would explain why CC was able to score so much.

 

Late in the 3rd and definitely in to the 4th that's the way it seemed. Coupled with the fact that SK's D held Campbell to just 7 points in the first half, again maybe it was just game fatigue I dunno but it seemed like SK's defense was definitely dragging toward the end of the game.

I really liked the stadium also. The video screen looked smaller than Highlands though. Maybe because it was really far away..

  • Author
I really liked the stadium also. The video screen looked smaller than Highlands though. Maybe because it was really far away..

 

SK needs to upgrade and get one!

  • Author

Mikey Krallman had an awesome interception in the first quarter!

I really don't think those can be right. I dunno, maybe it just felt like SK's defense was on the field most of the time because SK's offense would score so quickly. Me being wrong certainly is not outside the realm of possibility.

 

I don't know the exact stats, but do know that Kuntz was having a field day and threw to several receivers. Winkler, Wassom, and McEntyre made a lot of nice catches. As far as receivers go, they are the most balanced I've watched as far as being talented goes.

  • Author

I have watched tons of quarterbacks play and I think Brenan Kuntz is one of the best!

Powell didn't even play tonight, did he? If not, when is he expected back?

I don't know the exact stats, but do know that Kuntz was having a field day and threw to several receivers. Winkler, Wassom, and McEntyre made a lot of nice catches. As far as receivers go, they are the most balanced I've watched as far as being talented goes.

 

I'd have to agree with you there, they even do a great job of running their routes which in my mind REALLY helps Kuntz out of a lot of tight situations because he knows where his guys are going to be and he can really trust his receivers. Will be fun to watch if Powell is able to return this season, Bryson is doing a fine job in the back field but Powell is a big time play maker in the open field.

Powell didn't even play tonight, did he? If not, when is he expected back?

 

Ha, I see we're on the same page.

  • Author
Ha, I see we're on the same page.

 

 

:sssh:

  • Author
I'd have to agree with you there, they even do a great job of running their routes which in my mind REALLY helps Kuntz out of a lot of tight situations because he knows where his guys are going to be and he can really trust his receivers. Will be fun to watch if Powell is able to return this season, Bryson is doing a fine job in the back field but Powell is a big time play maker in the open field.

 

 

:idunno:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.