Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fulton City @ Mayfield Predictions

Featured Replies

Well not sure there is much to predict. Mayfield by any score they wish

In the stunner of the year, Fulton City wins by...lol Sorry, can't even type that with a straight face. Mayfield by as much as they want.

I heard today that Fulton City only dresses 16 players...wow...I wonder if they are the smallest team (numbers wise) in the state. Hopefully we can get a 36 pt margin as quickly as possible...then the JV can take us home.

  • Author
I heard today that Fulton City only dresses 16 players...wow...I wonder if they are the smallest team (numbers wise) in the state. Hopefully we can get a 36 pt margin as quickly as possible...then the JV can take us home.

 

Me too, leaving for the Bahamas as soon as I can retrieve my kid after the game and I want to get moving early :ylsuper:

Mayfield 35-0, at the end of first period.

Total decimation to 0. Is that considered a score?

Mayfield 56-0.

This one will get ugly quickly! I feel for the Fulton kids but that's part of life. The two Fultons should consolidate.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.