Raceland vs OPEN

sidelinedoc

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see OPEN's star Wide Receiver, Eddie "Wide the Hell" OPEN. He is supposed to be spectacular.
Absolutely....the kid's nickname is ghost. :eek: All that have played them have had the same problem, he runs so fast you can't see him.

OPEN's Coach has been quoted as saying, "As long as the Coach, who's name I do not speak, does not get in trouble for what he does, I will not stop my antics".

The sad part is, Raceland has contacted coaches at other schools and they don't have film either.

That coaches name is Casper, I don't care if everyone knows it, imo its about time that guy is "exposed" ! Every film that he sends to his opponets comes up blank. :ohbrother:

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Why do you guys continue to schedule this team?

Not a single Raceland player was anywhere near him and Jones had a "wide OPEN" receiver all ALONE down field.

I thought that you would had noticed through the years that Raceland will play the toughest schedule possible. We dropped Idle years ago bc they were not moving with the progress of other teams. They remained in the same spot for years.

Edited by oldrambler

NewCath and Somerset also try to tackle OPEN this week. How many kids are on their roster? Must have an OPEN roster.

They have OPEN enrollment. They can draw players from anywhere, they have no boundaries. Uneven playing field.