Raceland vs OPEN

sidelinedoc

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to Rams in-depth preview of this annual "slobber-knocker". I predict another "packed house" on hand for this low scoring affair. Word on the street is that BYE game film yet again shows nothing :facepalm:.....I hope the Rams give them the same.

Also, why does the KHSAA continue to allow BYE, OPEN, & IDLE to not post scores from their games......guess they are too busy investigating all the transfer cases. :lol:

In typical OPEN form, the OPEN coach sent a blank game film. Just 50 minutes of an empty field. Classless on the coach's part. I don't think any other teams have to worry about breaking the FG record, OPEN's coach says his kicker can hit them from anywhere on the field, actually his exact words were, "He's in range when he gets off the bus". So, all the other coaches in the state can stop worrying about breaking the FG record.

Of course, OPEN runs a open offense. They sling it all day, and always seem to have open receivers.

It will be a hard game, but we will see what the Rams have.

In typical OPEN form, the OPEN coach sent a blank game film. Just 50 minutes of an empty field. Classless on the coach's part. I don't think any other teams have to worry about breaking the FG record, OPEN's coach says his kicker can hit them from anywhere on the field, actually his exact words were, "He's in range when he gets off the bus". So, all the other coaches in the state can stop worrying about breaking the FG record.

Of course, OPEN runs a open offense. They sling it all day, and always seem to have open receivers.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Why do you guys continue to schedule this team?

I'm going with Raceland in a "pitcher's duel", 2-0. Open's QB, UK signee, JoJo "now you see, me now you don't" Jones falls in the endzone (turf monster). Not a single Raceland player was anywhere near him and Jones had a "wide OPEN" receiver all ALONE down field.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Why do you guys continue to schedule this team?

OPEN's Coach has been quoted as saying, "As long as the Coach, who's name I do not speak, does not get in trouble for what he does, I will not stop my antics".

The sad part is, Raceland has contacted coaches at other schools and they don't have film either.

Color me shocked. I always thought the guy had an open door policy.

This thread should not be buried on page two........so TTT. :lol2:

I will say their coach is a one tough charter, I found out today he has canceled our upcoming JV game with OPEN. Kind of late notice, don't you think.