Raceland vs OPEN

sidelinedoc

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I can make a prediction, where is this game being played? An article I read about the game said that Raceland's stadium would be OPEN's Friday night . That was very confusing to me.

The way I understand it, OPEN doesn't have a home field, they play all their games on the road.

The way I understand it, OPEN doesn't have a home field, they play all their games on the road.

OK. Thanks Ram. That makes sense. So, it sounds like a home game for OPEN played at Raceland. This will make the task really difficult for the Rams. FYI: The article said gates OPEN at noon because SRO is expected for the nationally televised contest.

OK. Thanks Ram. That makes sense. So, it sounds like a home game for OPEN played at Raceland. This will make the task really difficult for the Rams. FYI: The article said gates OPEN at noon because SRO is expected for the nationally televised contest.

I hope there is no confusion on the locations, I would hate for people to show up at the field and there be no one there.

I hope there is no confusion on the locations, I would hate for people to show up at the field and there be no one there.

Or the opposite Ram. I have been around for a long time and have witnessed just about every OPEN game at Raceland since around the mid 60's or so. I remember a couple of times that the stands filled up so early before gametime that the Fire Marshall and all emergency personel vehicles....ambulance, fire trucks, police cruisers, etc. could not safely move around due to the overflow o double, triple or more deep people crowding around the track and all entrances. They had to clear the entire area, before the fans could safely re enter the stadium the game was over.....No One even saw one play of the game. The contest took place with no one around to see it !

:ohbrother: Imagine That !!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Why do you guys continue to schedule this team?

I'm going with Raceland in a "pitcher's duel", 2-0. Open's QB, UK signee, JoJo "now you see me, now you don't" Jones falls in the endzone (turf monster). Not a single Raceland player was anywhere near him and Jones had a "wide OPEN" receiver all ALONE down field.

This kid is playing like the current UK quarterback....like there is no one out there. :lol: He will fit in just fine in Lexington.

Only because CovCath had so many injuries, otherwise Bye and Bye's JV would have taken a beating at the hands of the Colonels.

The only reason the Bye's JV game was canceled was because of a field conflict and it was canceled weeks in advance. If you take a look at Bye's JV schedule, you can't even see it listed. Geez!

I haven't checked Max Preps yet to see if Bye JV has CCH JV scheduled. I will keep you posted.