Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Is Next After the Big 4?

Featured Replies

Bet you would be surprised at who is #2 in regular season record the last 3 years.....

 

 

 

Probably Alex Smith, no?

I say Andrew Luck.

 

He is well on his way to being a top 5 quarterback but not there yet. A lot of people seemed to not realize that luck was barely able to complete half his passes last year. However out of the young quarterbacks he is the one I would want to build a team around because he will be elite one day and soon.

I would have to put Roethlisberger, Luck, Ryan, Romo and Manning into the ring.

Probably Alex Smith, no?

 

Correct. I believe he is 22-5 in his starts.

With an offensive line, Ben is easily Top 5.

With an offensive line, Ben is easily Top 5.

 

I could say the same thing about Eli.

I would have to put Roethlisberger, Luck, Ryan, Romo and Manning into the ring.

 

Replace Romo with Flacco and I agree.

With an offensive line, Ben is easily Top 5.

 

To Ben's credit, he's had questionable line play for most of his career.

Replace Romo with Flacco and I agree.

 

Flacco has a ring and has a great playoff record but he was never the main reason the Ravens were getting it done. Now last year's playoffs were unreal for him but statistically he's never been on the same tier as Romo. Romo's lack of success in big games and the playoffs sticks out like a sore thumb and that is what many fans and critics remember.

To Ben's credit, he's had questionable line play for most of his career.

 

Very true, but it's been way better than it is this season.

Not sure why people say Ryan but say no to Romo. They both suck when it matters and both have similar numbers.

Just goes to show it's about the name and rep of the QB.

Flacco has a ring and has a great playoff record but he was never the main reason the Ravens were getting it done. Now last year's playoffs were unreal for him but statistically he's never been on the same tier as Romo. Romo's lack of success in big games and the playoffs sticks out like a sore thumb and that is what many fans and critics remember.

 

Stats vs. wins. I'll take wins. Flacco did more in the 2011 post season than Romo has done in his whole career in big games. I haven't even mentioned 2012, yet.

 

Romo and Rivers have done less with more talent around them than any QB in the league. They do not deserve top 5 consideration, IMO.

Not sure why people say Ryan but say no to Romo. They both suck when it matters and both have similar numbers.

Just goes to show it's about the name and rep of the QB.

 

I am not really a Matt Ryan guy, but has Romo had anything in his post season career like the drive Ryan led at the end of the game last year to beat Seattle?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.