Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does a Scott HS win this week take the heat off their schedule?

Featured Replies

And the bolded of your post is the point I was trying to make as well. It's better for all of NKY football if Scott improves.......heck it's better if all improve, make this area's football stronger.

 

Yep. And it is definitely getting better. The fact that this is even a discussion proves that. It's funny, but 4-5 years ago, if Scott played this schedule, not a single person would have had an issue. Heck, even two years ago, they are only 2-3 at best (they would have lost to Holy Cross, W. Jessamine, and Holmes), and everybody is saying "same old Scott".

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooper is not really that good

 

 

This is what you will get if Scott wins especially if the game isn't close.

I believe that it will take the heat of their schedule. With that being said, we will truly see how good Scott is when they step on the field against Conner.

Cooper is not really that good, so Im not real sure it does anything either way.

 

Certainly not the Cooper of 2012 with 3 losses and two wins over struggling programs.

Well even though plantmanky isn't impressed with Scott, I will say anyone that is 5-0 isn't too shabby. I don't care who they played, to be 5-0 is nothing to downplay. I like what Scott has done so far, so I will give them credit as I've done all year so far.

Well even though plantmanky isn't impressed with Scott, I will say anyone that is 5-0 isn't too shabby. I don't care who they played, to be 5-0 is nothing to downplay. I like what Scott has done so far, so I will give them credit as I've done all year so far.

 

Were did I say I wasn't impressed with Scott. Cooper is terrible this year, the worst team in their district, it is what it is. Scott wins this game as they should, its another game they should have won on their schedule.

  • Author
Were did I say I wasn't impressed with Scott. Cooper is terrible this year, the worst team in their district, it is what it is. Scott wins this game as they should, its another game they should have won on their schedule.

 

Tell us how you really feel. :lol2: OUCH!!!!!

 

Hellbird, he's still fumin' that he still hasn't got those printer parts that someone lost. :lol:

Tell us how you really feel. :lol2: OUCH!!!!!

 

Hellbird, he's still fumin' that he still hasn't got those printer parts that someone lost. :lol:

 

Dude, somebody's gonna be the worst team in their district. This is coopers year, it happens.

 

Now if I had said NCC would be the worst team in their district this year and if you keep going to their games they may not win a game all year.........................oh what am I saying I know what district NCC is in, but they aint beating Lloyd this week.

Tell us how you really feel. :lol2: OUCH!!!!!

 

Hellbird, he's still fumin' that he still hasn't got those printer parts that someone lost. :lol:

 

Dude, somebody's gonna be the worst team in their district. This is coopers year, it happens.

 

Now if I had said NCC would be the worst team in their district this year and if you keep going to their games they may not win a game all year.........................oh what am I saying I know what district NCC is in, but they aint beating Lloyd this week.

Were did I say I wasn't impressed with Scott. Cooper is terrible this year, the worst team in their district, it is what it is. Scott wins this game as they should, its another game they should have won on their schedule.

 

Cooper is down from last year, but they aren't the worst team in the district. No way they aren't better than Grant County.

Dude, somebody's gonna be the worst team in their district. This is coopers year, it happens.

 

Now if I had said NCC would be the worst team in their district this year and if you keep going to their games they may not win a game all year.........................oh what am I saying I know what district NCC is in, but they aint beating Lloyd this week.

I think you are wrong. I garuntee you they will make the playoffs, aand if they do then they can't be the worst in their district.

 

So tell me, what do you think of Campbell County?

One thing I can say about Cooper. If they are as bad as plant makes them sound, the one aspect that has been better than every team they've played so far is their QB has outplayed their opponents QB in every game. So for a bad team according to some there is a bright side.

Cooper is down from last year, but they aren't the worst team in the district. No way they aren't better than Grant County.

 

I think Grant beats them, they don't beat Conner, and I don't think they beat S. Oldham.

I think Grant beats them, they don't beat Conner, and I don't think they beat S. Oldham.

 

I'm curious if you've seen them play yet this year? Or if you've seen Grant play?

Unless the bus breaks down on the way to the game Grant doesn't beat Cooper.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.