Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell losing a player?

Featured Replies

I heard that Kasey Clark has left the team at Russell. I hope that this isn't true, but I am wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

 

Frances

  • Replies 74
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the deal? Why would he be leaving the team?

  • Author

I'm not 100% certain, so I don't think I should post anything here. Perhaps someone closer to the situation can tell us (if he has, indeed, quit) why he would have done so.

 

Frances

Wow, this would be a loss.....What is going on there in Russell to lose quality players every year?

I've heard there were problems and if you remember he was suspended for the last Boyd Co game. Would be interested to hear though, shooterx3 may be able to shed some light on the subject.

All I know is that there is a conflict and it appears that the Red Devils will no longer have Kasey Clark the remainder of the season! This was his decision that h thought was best for him personally and the team! It also allows him to concentrate on Football which is his bread and butter sport!!

That's too bad, will he also forgo playing baseball too?

No he will be suiting up for Coach Martino's Diamond Devils!!!

Thats good, I enjoy watching him play. But I do agree with him that football is his best sport and for him to go to college for sports it will be thru football.

Thats good, I enjoy watching him play. But I do agree with him that football is his best sport and for him to go to college for sports it will be thru football.

:thumb: Why would you get :flame: :fire: when you could be doing something you truly enjoy and it gives you good self esteem and is a positive force and positive role models in your life!! :D

All I can say is good luck with your decision Kasey. Stand by it and don't look back.

I've always heard from sources near to him that his heart wasn't always in Basketball 100%

Is this like a rock star that has left the stage seemingly finished? Only to return for an encore performance when the lighters (cell phones today) illuminate in the crowd. Foreigner "Feels like the first time" what an encore! Will Clark make 2 encore performances? He already served a 1 game suspension so this would be number 2. Glad the Stones didn't make an encore at the super bowl...I think they were making up new words to "Satisfaction". Back to the subject, no more returns for Clark! He's no Jordan so I'll save my money to see another Jordan return and would even spring for a couple of AC/DC tickets. :ylsuper:

Is this like a rock star that has left the stage seemingly finished? Only to return for an encore performance when the lighters (cell phones today) illuminate in the crowd. Foreigner "Feels like the first time" what an encore! Will Clark make 2 encore performances? He already served a 1 game suspension so this would be number 2. Glad the Stones didn't make an encore at the super bowl...I think they were making up new words to "Satisfaction". Back to the subject, no more returns for Clark! He's no Jordan so I'll save my money to see another Jordan return and would even spring for a couple of AC/DC tickets. :ylsuper:

 

:confused:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.