Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Green Bay / San Fran Updates

Featured Replies

They aren't playing flag football. Terrible call. Even the announcer said, "oh I don't know about that one"

 

Good point. The announcers are always right. Especially Joe Buck.:no:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And it still wasn't roughing the passer.

 

 

Can't touch the QB if he doesn't have the ball. Can't touch the QB period. Football in 2013. It was a flag. If it's a flag to push, not tackle, push the QB when he goes out of bounds on a scramble then it is a flag to hit the QB after he has released the ball.

I know it's early and just game #1 but I'm not impressed with Kaepernick. Seems all he wants to do is run the ball. He scrambles way too much and hasn't really achieved anything in this game.

 

Are we watching the same game? I'd like to see Kaepernick run it more. He's been nothing but impressive the whole game.

 

And it still wasn't roughing the passer.

 

Yeah it was.

 

And there's a difference in a judgement call vs enforcing penalties wrong.

Terrible call. Ref should be fined after the game.

Sorry but you're flat wrong and so was Aikman. Do that to player after they step out if bounds and its a flag, no difference.

Matthews just tackled Kaepernick after he threw the ball. Why is that different?

Matthews just tackled Kaepernick after he threw the ball. Why is that different?

 

We don't have red and gold glasses on. That's the difference.

We don't have red and gold glasses on. That's the difference.

 

Both hits/tackles were exactly 0.7 seconds after the throw. What's the difference? I'm just curious because I don't know.

Both hits/tackles were exactly 0.7 seconds after the throw. What's the difference? I'm just curious because I don't know.

 

Well after the throw and simeltaneously are two different things to me.

Well after the throw and simeltaneously are two different things to me.

 

They were both .7 seconds. Exactly

This Kaepernick to Boldin combo may be the best thing that has happened to Anquan Boldin. Wow.

They were both .7 seconds. Exactly

 

Says the 49er fan. :lol:

 

I need video proof.

Says the 49er fan. :lol:

 

I need video proof.

 

Trust me. :thumb:

Alabama Larry would be happy to see Alabama's own, Eddy Lacy score his first NFL touchdown!

Go Pack Go!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.