September 8, 201313 yr I know it's early and just game #1 but I'm not impressed with Kaepernick. Seems all he wants to do is run the ball. He scrambles way too much and hasn't really achieved anything in this game.
September 8, 201313 yr Really? He has passed for 129 yards and 2 TDs in the first half. Not to mention, the Niners are up 14-7.
September 8, 201313 yr Author Really? He has passed for 129 yards and 2 TDs in the first half. Not to mention, the Niners are up 14-7. Guess I should have clarified. Passing he has done fine but it seems like he's wanting to do more on the run and it just isn't there. If he'd stay in the pocket more I think he'd be better.
September 8, 201313 yr He doesn't have it all going just yet. As a hardcore 49ers fan, however, I am very confident in Kaepernick.
September 8, 201313 yr Author Officials just said that the refs got the penalties wrong after the skirmish between Matthews and a few others. Should have been 4th and 2 instead of 3rd and 6. Next play resulted in a TD for 49ers.
September 8, 201313 yr Officials just said that the refs got the penalties wrong after the skirmish between Matthews and a few others. Should have been 4th and 2 instead of 3rd and 6. Next play resulted in a TD for 49ers. They also just gave the Packers a free 15 yards on a terrible roughing the passer call.
September 8, 201313 yr Still can't figure out why McCarthy took the penalty before that. He declines its 4th and 2.
September 8, 201313 yr They also just gave the Packers a free 15 yards on a terrible roughing the passer call.disagree, he drilled Rogers in the back
September 8, 201313 yr disagree, he drilled Rogers in the back And it still wasn't roughing the passer.
September 8, 201313 yr How was it not? They aren't playing flag football. Terrible call. Even the announcer said, "oh I don't know about that one"
September 8, 201313 yr They aren't playing flag football. Terrible call. Even the announcer said, "oh I don't know about that one" He got drilled in the back well after he released the ball.
September 8, 201313 yr He got drilled in the back well after he released the ball. Terrible call. Ref should be fined after the game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.