Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Green Bay / San Fran Updates

Featured Replies

I'm not sure how anyone can question Kaepernick. He has passed for 400 yards and 3 TDs.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that call by Harbaugh. Well done. I like that dude and his moxie.

Wow, I didn't see this coming from Boldin. He has been the man today.

I love that call by Harbaugh. Well done. I like that dude and his moxie.

 

I can't stand him. He whines too much.

I know it's early and just game #1 but I'm not impressed with Kaepernick. Seems all he wants to do is run the ball. He scrambles way too much and hasn't really achieved anything in this game.

 

Oh my.

Trust me. :thumb:

 

 

After the botched penalty call that led to a 49er TD and then Vernon Davis just trying to take Clay Matthews shoe off even if you are correct I'd say there is a good balance on bad calls today.

I can't stand him. He whines too much.

 

He does whine but I like his intensity.

Great game. I hope that is the NFC Championship game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.