JBS 116 Riverside 56

I am out of this foolishness. You all have fun and stay all night if you want to. :lol: I don't know why a moderator would allow someone to get completely off the suject and let it go on . Just look back and see how this was a simple thread, about a score and woosh it is all about Lee Co. who wasn't playing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess you couldn't backup your accusations of my bashing of the kids

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will pick up their schedule big time next year. They have played and beat some better teams this year. Everyone plays these kind of teams but it seems they are always questioned about them. Everyone played David and was run down for beating them so bad. JBS beat pikeville 40, and Henry Clay only beat JBS 18and Henry Clay only beat JBS 18. I think it will be better next year. It is a waste of time and a chance on getting a player hurt in these little gyms .

Thats just silly when an 18 point loss is considered good.

:rolleyes: That is a mean spirited post. I mean gosh... saying that they (and by they everyone knows we mean the coaches/administration) irritate people... well sheesh just sue me for libel right now. What a mean spirited thing to say. :rolleyes:

Wow. Now I truly know what is meant by the "supersensitive plaintiff rule".

And the best come back you can think of is to bring up a loss in the All A State Tournament? I mean seriously, besides the immaturity of that retort, you really shouldn't criticize a team who made it further than you did in a tournament.

If you don't think little of KCC why keep insinuating that Lee should be embarrassed by a loss to them?

Do you often go this long without taking your medication?

over 100 posts and 1200 views an all time reocrd for a thread about riverside

I think that's good. I like Riverside a lot and always have. They are good folks. And people shouldn't dog their gym IMO. They do the best they can with what they have, besides if you're up by 50 I'm sure the coach will understand if you don't go all out and risk hitting the gym walls when going out of bounds!

:thumb:

I think that's good. I like Riverside a lot and always have. They are good folks. And people shouldn't dog their gym IMO. They do the best they can with what they have, besides if you're up by 50 I'm sure the coach will understand if you don't go all out and risk hitting the gym walls when going out of bounds!