JBS 116 Riverside 56

JBS has 69 high school students. Half of these are girls. We have played Riverside for years. So this year we are supposed to say" Riverside, we are just too good to play you." I don't think so. I wish we could have played Lee and Leslie, maybe we will still have the chance. We have lost our big man for this year, but he will be back for next year. They will adjust and play their hearts out to win against any team. So if you think we are a threat, you will just hit us with "the old weak schedule attack." I agree the game last night was a waste of our time and a chance to get a player hurt, but so was the LCC game. We lost our big man in a small slick floor gym. And I didn't mean LEE when I said everyone. Who do you think you are. Everyone? I didn't even think of you.

I am sorry you are offended but everyone usually includes ,well everyone. I just think we are somebody part of everyone.

:fire:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. I was talking about the teams that have to play David, like Shelby Valley and the other teams in the 15th. You never crossed my mind. I think it was my post and I can translate it any way I want. Believe me LEE was not included in my "everyone." I was referring to the teams that are put in a situation where they feel they should or have to play weaker teams. Sorry you took offense to something that was not intended for you. I will name every team I am talking about next time. I know you feel superior but just relax, that post was not meant for you. I hope no one in China reads this and thinks its for them. :lol: :lol:

. I was talking about the teams that have to play David, like Shelby Valley and the other teams in the 15th. You never crossed my mind. I think it was my post and I can translate it any way I want. Believe me LEE was not included in my "everyone." I was referring to the teams that are put in a situation where they feel they should or have to play weaker teams. Sorry you took offense to something that was not intended for you. I will name every team I am talking about next time. I know you feel superior but just relax, that post was not meant for you.

:lol:

Everyone plays these kind of teams but it seems they are always questioned about them

This could be understood that you think that every team has a few 'free wins' on their schedule (lots do)........and I think that bball king was only saying that Lee has to fight for every single win.

For example- Owsley is one of the weaker opponents on Lee's schedule- they've only won 4 games this season.... but they are no pushover.

You could be right but based on his past post bball king seems to have a chip on his shoulder about June Buchanan. Looking back at the post it just seems to me he was looking at another way to take a jab at JBS. He might get lucky and get to play JBS in the regions..imo

You could be right but based on his past post bball king seems to have a chip on his shoulder about June Buchanan. Looking back at the post it just seems to me he was looking at another way to take a jab at JBS. He might get lucky and get to play JBS in the regions..imo

If you took a look around the forum, most people have a "chip" on their shoulder about JBS. They just seem to irritate people and, trust me, bball king has a good reason for his feelings about that team.

If you took a look around the forum, most people have a "chip" on their shoulder about JBS. They just seem to irritate people and, trust me, bball king has a good reason for his feelings about that team.
I don't understand how a grown person can put a bunch of kids down. BBall jumps at every chance to say something about them. Believe me don't think that any of my post include you.[ except this one ] These happen to be kids that I care about. If you have something against the adults don't hang it on the kids. Most of the people with chips on their shoulder are just ignorant and have no clue what they are talking about. What is it that irritates you. You think we don't have a right to play ball? Some schools think that they would have our players if it wasn't for JBS, not true. This team will be here for the next few years[does that irritate you?] So get over it.

Wow. I think his complaint registers with the admin there. Now, do me a favor, look up bball kings posts and you will find several that praise the KIDS of JBS. But, see, a school isn't only students. It also has things called adults that have these things called jobs and, well, see they can do things wrong, which is where BBall Kings complaint registers. I know him and he is a good guy who really cares about all the kids that play basketball, all kids for that matter. Its coaches and such who leave a bad taste in peoples mouth with their arrogance and "Do you know who I am?" attitude.

Wow. I think his complaint registers with the admin there. Now, do me a favor, look up bball kings posts and you will find several that praise the KIDS of JBS. But, see, a school isn't only students. It also has things called adults that have these things called jobs and, well, see they can do things wrong, which is where BBall Kings complaint registers. I know him and he is a good guy who really cares about all the kids that play basketball, all kids for that matter. Its coaches and such who leave a bad taste in peoples mouth with their arrogance and "Do you know who I am?" attitude.

I believe I said if you have something against the adults, don't hang it on the kids. BB King said in one post" this is my least favorite team and coaching staff. If he doesn't like the coaches, what has he got against the kids? . If some adult did something to him I sure am sorry because he sure tries to get even. Why not just tell the adult. If they already know, then enough already. I guess you know" who they are." :lol: Not my favorite topic.

"Stepp is #1 in the freshman class"-BBall King

"I wonder what the strenght of schedule is for JBS. But you cannot deny 3 - 0 against the 15th is right now hard to argue with. "-Bball King

"I agree Profesor, and I am with you on thinking that they will not beat Owsley in the first round of the all A. "-Bball King (a very vicious post there correctly predicting the outcome of that game!)

"I have a question and I truly mean no harm in any way I am just curious. I thought the cox player was in 8 th grade last year, but I could be mistaken. Professor keep up the good work. " Bball King (OMG! Stop taking jabs at this team Bball King)

"I look for JBS to become a powerhouse."-Bball King

"I thiught it would be interesting to see at mid season who everyone thinks are the best players in the 14 th right now. Here is my list in no certain order.

Cody Gilbert -Wolfe

Q. Morgan -Leslie

C. Dixon -Estill

T. Rich -Lee

Berryman -Estill

Howard -Jackson City

Stepp -JBS

Neely -Owlsley

Amis -PCC

Brandenburg - Lee" Bball King mus hate JBS so bad that he put Stepp on his list of best players.

"Good win for JBS." Bball King (Now thats going too far there Bball King)

"Prayers and best wishes from Beattyville" Bball King talking about Collins being hurt

I would like to take this opportunity to say that BBall King is a monster.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I believe I said if you have something against the adults, don't hang it on the kids. BB King said in one post" this is my least favorite team and coaching staff. If he doesn't like the coaches, what has he got against the kids? . If some adult did something to him I sure am sorry because he sure tries to get even. Why not just tell the adult. If they already know, then enough already. I guess you know" who they are." :lol: Not my favorite topic.

I am not afraid to speak out against JBS. My problem is with one of the coaches. I have never said anything hurtful about the kids and will not as you can see from Bobcat fans quotes from some of my posts I do want nothing but the best for the kids. I truly felt impathy for the Collins kid and truly meant what I said in a post. Paint me however you want IMO, but I think that the adults of JBS and Alice Lloyd allowed a completely intolorable situation go unpunished and actually tried to justify it. You accuse me of treating the JBS kids unfair. Yet a JBS coach threatened a player in our game and last year but after having time to calm down decided to continue his tirade. There lies my dig. Collins, Stepp, Cox are very good players and the rest of the kids I am sure are fine kids. So don't try to say I am attacking the kids just because they are my least favorite team doesn,t mean I do not respect the kids. They are the only reason we adults sacrifice year in and year out. High school basketball is for the kids. On this form I thought one could state an opinion. I hope you now can rest easier knowing my feelings as I have not referred to you as ignorant or any other name as you did in your earlier posts.

Lee Co Bobcat Fan,

I think I know the people you are referring to and their are alot of people who feel the same way you do. Some of these people like myself feel for JBS but not the staff I think you are referring to. One thing bball and everyone should remember is that the kids are not responsible for the actions of the coaching staff when the kids have no control of that. As you know in previous post I have supported LEE CO and other small schools in the region because I think they dont get the respect they deserve .

If you honestly feel that JBS is overrated or whatever then you have the right to say so but if it because of the coaching staff and not the team then I think it is wrong. Anyway good luck to Lee Co,JBS,and all the other teams that have to fight every game for respect.