Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JBS 116 Riverside 56

Featured Replies

  • Replies 105
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's supposed to an insult that Lee lost to KCC :rolleyes:

Lee County fans could just as easily turn around and say that JBS lost to Owsley... but then that takes away from Owsley.

 

If I were JBS I wouldn't be knocking a team that's not even on our schedule.

  • Author

Don't let this ever end. Keep it going for ever. This started out as a JBS vs Riverside score. BBall King jumped in and made it a Lee Co. thread. I don't think this is the way it is supposed to work. You have said more mean thigs about JBS then I have ever thought about any other teams. Over something that happened last year. I don't even know what it was . I know there are 2 sides to every thing... I don't care that Owsley beat us by 1 on their floor, I would rather win, but it cooks you that KCC beat you.

I don't care that Owsley beat us by 1 on their floor...

 

Neither do I. See, we can agree on something.

Don't let this ever end. Keep it going for ever. This started out as a JBS vs Riverside score. BBall King jumped in and made it a Lee Co. thread. I don't think this is the way it is supposed to work. You have said more mean thigs about JBS then I have ever thought about any other teams. Over something that happened last year. I don't even know what it was . I know there are 2 sides to every thing... I don't care that Owsley beat us by 1 on their floor, I would rather win, but it cooks you that KCC beat you.

Please list the mean things I have said. Never about a kid or player. Maybe the admin or coaches. So let see what you can find. The school is my least favorite because of the behavior of some in the leadership and the support from the top. These are the ones that represent the school in public. So see what you find and see if it offsets the posts listed earlier in this thread. So put up.

Don't let this ever end. Keep it going for ever. This started out as a JBS vs Riverside score. BBall King jumped in and made it a Lee Co. thread. I don't think this is the way it is supposed to work. You have said more mean thigs about JBS then I have ever thought about any other teams. Over something that happened last year. I don't even know what it was . I know there are 2 sides to every thing... I don't care that Owsley beat us by 1 on their floor, I would rather win, but it cooks you that KCC beat you.

:rolleyes:

 

What meanspirited things have I said about JBS?

 

Doesn't "cook" me that KCC beat Lee Co "by 1 on their floor". I really don't know anyone that was upset that KCC beat Lee Co. I know some who were disappointed in the lackadasial effort put forth by Lee Co's team, but no one thinks so little of KCC as you apparently do.

 

KCC's coaching staff, players, cheerleaders, and fans are all class acts.

So , how did you do against Bishop D.

Is that all you can come up with, come on make it interesting do some research find my negative post. Cowboy up

It is Bishop B.

  • Author

I don't think little of KCC, that is your words , not mine!

  • Author

Personally, I am tired of you. Tell me what JBS did to you. It must have been awful for you to carry a grudge so long.

The thread could go in the record books as the most views and comments by a meaningless thread.....

Personally, I am tired of you. Tell me what JBS did to you. It must have been awful for you to carry a grudge so long.

You accused me of attacking these young men, So show me and the over 1000 viewers that have view this thread these attacks. I still respect the young men that play for JBS and they have some very good ballplayers.

  • Author
If you took a look around the forum, most people have a "chip" on their shoulder about JBS. They just seem to irritate people and, trust me, bball king has a good reason for his feelings about that team.
....

We are already past 1,000 views....lets go for 2,000 what you say...

  • Author

I am out of this foolishness. You all have fun and stay all night if you want to. :lol: I don't know why a moderator would allow someone to get completely off the suject and let it go on . Just look back and see how this was a simple thread, about a score and woosh it is all about Lee Co. who wasn't playing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.