JBS 116 Riverside 56

You are holding a grudge from another year, something that happened in a game ? I think people do and say things during games that they don't mean, but get over when things cool off. If you have a thing against the coaches then I guess they can defend themselves. I am not wasting my time on that one. I would like to ask that you don't jump on everything I post, I guess I was the ignorant one in what you were mad about.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Co Bobcat Fan,

I think I know the people you are referring to and their are alot of people who feel the same way you do. Some of these people like myself feel for JBS but not the staff I think you are referring to. One thing bball and everyone should remember is that the kids are not responsible for the actions of the coaching staff when the kids have no control of that. As you know in previous post I have supported LEE CO and other small schools in the region because I think they dont get the respect they deserve .

If you honestly feel that JBS is overrated or whatever then you have the right to say so but if it because of the coaching staff and not the team then I think it is wrong. Anyway good luck to Lee Co,JBS,and all the other teams that have to fight every game for respect.

I think they are overrated based on the teams recent performance AND NOT ANY COACH OR KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flame:

You are holding a grudge from another year, something that happened in a game ? I think people do and say things during games that they don't mean, but get over when things cool off. If you have a thing against the coaches then I guess they can defend themselves. I am not wasting my time on that one. I would like to ask that you don't jump on everything I post, I guess I was the ignorant one in what you were mad about.

All this started when I posted that Lee didn't schedule cupcakes. I was trying to get some respect for the fact Lee is trying to upgrade thier schedule and competition. I was only talking about Lee and did not jump on JBS or on you just trying to recognize Coach Wrights attempt to improve Quality Opponet.s

LEE was not mentioned. Everybody does not think about LEE all the time. There are other teams in the mountains. I did not have Lee and their thing not to play cup cakes on my mind. What is your problem? If you don't want to play cupcakes , then don't. It is nothing to you, who other teams play. Do what you have to do about cupcakes. GEEEZ

LEE was not mentioned. Everybody does not think about LEE all the time. There are other teams in the mountains. I did not have Lee and their thing not to play cup cakes on my mind. What is your problem? If you don't want to play cupcakes , then don't. It is nothing to you, who other teams play. Do what you have to do about cupcakes. GEEEZ

I don't know what your problem is. You have accused me of attacking JBS and thier kids.LOOk at the facts I only stated Lee didnn't play any cupcakes. How you got I was attacking your beloved JBS is beyond me I only responded to you and UK96s statements. I didn't discuss JBS schedule only corrected mis information about the schedule. I did not know a game was cancelled it was not on the scoreboard as canceled. I only discussed Lee.

I think they are overrated based on the teams recent performance AND NOT ANY COACH OR KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flame:

This is a fair assessment and you could be right. I now understand why you do feel like you do towards JBS and I can understand. The situation that makes you feel this way is sad that it happened. I can honestly tell you that if it had been any other kid on the JBS team that it happened to then nothing would have been said. I have been very discouraged with the JBS coaching staff because I think everyone knows the situation there and what the purpose of the coaching staff is .

Do you think they want to get Stepp hurt in Riversides gym ,[ when out of bounds you hit the wall,] this close to tournament time when we have already lost Collins in a little, dark slick floor gym. Now that would be smart. Take a chance like that to rack up points. I don't think so.