Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JBS 116 Riverside 56

Featured Replies

This is why I didn't wanna teach second grade

 

Well hey Ronnie, apparently the teacher has left the room or somethin'. Can you believe that a JBS/Riverside thread has made it to 750 views (and growing)?

  • Replies 105
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

afraid they would tell you to get your own thread!

 

I think that you need to inhale and hold 5 deep breaths, count backwards

to -50 and pray for a typhon or something. Does anyone else understand what IMO is talking about? I sure don't. Last time I was this confused I was arguing with my ex-wife.

:flame:

In My Opinion, I am from neither Lee or JBS school systems. I live in Estill County. Let me say this, and believe me because I have seen Lee County too much this year, The Bobcats would beat JBS. Who would stop Tyler Rich? If we can't do it, trust me, you can't. Let me tell you, Caleb Fetters would shut down Stepp. They could do plenty with Cox with Weaterspoon or Charles on him. I would bet on a Lee County win. I really hope they play in the regional tournament, if you're lucky enough to get there, and you would be quiet for a day or so.

RTP,this has nothing to do with this thread but why is Estill Co in the 14th region anyway? Its about a two hour plane ride from Jenkins (far14th) to Estill Co. Thats suppose to be funny. No seriously, I just didnt understand when the KHSAA did that.

It was one of those things where we were happy to switch to an easier basketball region. It is hard travelwise but it was something they wanted to do with 3 schools merging, Wolfe wanting to switch distrcits (I think) and all. Its ok. I just am happy to be away from those Madison teams. Seems like we had them first round every year.

This is why I didn't wanna teach second grade

:laugh: :laugh:

It was one of those things where we were happy to switch to an easier basketball region. It is hard travelwise but it was something they wanted to do with 3 schools merging, Wolfe wanting to switch distrcits (I think) and all. Its ok. I just am happy to be away from those Madison teams. Seems like we had them first round every year.

Nothing against Wolfe, but I for one am glad Estill is now in the 14th. They are tough competitors, have a great fan base, and quality players off and on the court.

  • Author
I think that you need to inhale and hold 5 deep breaths, count backwards

to -50 and pray for a typhon or something. Does anyone else understand what IMO is talking about? I sure don't. Last time I was this confused I was arguing with my ex-wife

:flame:

You sound like someone who is on something that you will never get off of. Good luck with your brain.
  • Author
In My Opinion, I am from neither Lee or JBS school systems. I live in Estill County. Let me say this, and believe me because I have seen Lee County too much this year, The Bobcats would beat JBS. Who would stop Tyler Rich? If we can't do it, trust me, you can't. Let me tell you, Caleb Fetters would shut down Stepp. They could do plenty with Cox with Weaterspoon or Charles on him. I would bet on a Lee County win. I really hope they play in the regional tournament, if you're lucky enough to get there, and you would be quiet for a day or so.
KCC beat LEE :lol: :lol: :lol:
You sound like someone who is on something that you will never get off of. Good luck with your brain.

 

I apologize mam. I truly didn't understand what you were talking about RE the nasty private messages etc... You must have me confused with someone else.

 

Have a great day!

 

BTW- it was in overtime.

  • Author

Wasn't referring to you mam. Don't know how you got that idea.

Then I'm more lost than ever lol. I thought it was me that you were trying to insult.

  • Author

I made a mistake on the Quote, sorry about that. I went back and I had hit the wrong quote

Then I'm more lost than ever lol. I thought it was me that you were trying to insult.

I give up, I am as confused as you are ARC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.