Rap fans, if you could pick

spindoc

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep coming back to this thread and every time I have a different answer.

I'm not doing well.

One hour ago, I said "to heck with it" and couldn't stop thinking about how much I used to love The Fugees "Fu-gee-la."

Right now, I can't stop listening to De La Soul tracks, especially "Me, Myself and I" and I'm about to delve back into Wu-Tang just to come back in here and tell you all about how "Winter Warz" from the first Ghostface album is the best track ever produced.

See!!!!! This is why Getslow gets it!!!!

Winter Warz!!!!!!!!!!

Why? I'm curious on this one.

Between Juicy, California Love, Gin N Juice, Gangstas Paradise(really.....really......) and now Crossroads you guys all win the Justin Bieber likes rap award. 5 of the most pop and mainstream rap songs ever.

I bet you all bought Puffy's first album, didn't you?

I'm not doing well.

One hour ago, I said "to heck with it" and couldn't stop thinking about how much I used to love The Fugees "Fu-gee-la."

Right now, I can't stop listening to De La Soul tracks, especially "Me, Myself and I" and I'm about to delve back into Wu-Tang just to come back in here and tell you all about how "Winter Warz" from the first Ghostface album is the best track ever produced.

I damage any MC who step in my direction, I'm Staten Island's best, Son, forget what you heard, bruthas still talking that crap is absurd, my repertoire is USSR, PLO style got thrown out the car, and ran over, by the Method Man jeep, divine can't define my style it's so deep.....

I'm not doing well.

I part backs like a spine, gut you like a blunt and reconstruct your design, I know you wanna diss me but I can read your mind, cuz you're weak in the knees like SWV, trying to get a title like Wu Killa Bee, kid change your habit.....you know I'm friends with the Abbott....