Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you could ask President Obama one question...

Featured Replies

What would that question be? I'm having trouble coming up with only one question. I'm trying to figure out how to form many questions into one.:idunno:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you & Michelle have an argument & you are defending yourself, how often do you blame George W. Bush?

What would that question be? I'm having trouble coming up with only one question. I'm trying to figure out how to form many questions into one.:idunno:

That is cheating and no fun. That's like getting 1 wish from a Genie and asking for more wishes.

How long is a flight from Kenya to the United States?

What would that question be? I'm having trouble coming up with only one question. I'm trying to figure out how to form many questions into one.:idunno:

Mr. President, what will be your role after you conclude your eight-year presidency? Will you become an international ambassador and work for good in the world, or will you be content to simply stay at home and paint yourself taking a bath?

How long is a flight from Kenya to the United States?

 

Why didn't you just point out that your mother is a US citizen and shut up the birthers from the get go? :angrybird8:

 

:ohbrother:

How did you hoodwink so many idiots into voting for you, not once, but twice?

Why didn't you just point out that your mother is a US citizen and shut up the birthers from the get go? :angrybird8:

 

:ohbrother:

 

That one is simple. Because it keeps the loons circling. Mine was obviously meant in jest, but it has never been released because it keeps the crazies crazy.

On a serious note, here is my question:

 

What would you do differently in reviewing what you consider the three biggest mistakes you made?

Twotoplace, that's 2 questions....:idunno:

Sorry. Take out the first question mark and insert three dots. Now it's one question.

On a serious note, here is my question:

 

What would you do differently in reviewing what you consider the three biggest mistakes you made?

That is a great question. And we are all hopefully looking for an honest, candid response.

How did you hoodwink so many idiots into voting for you, not once, but twice?

 

Getting people to vote for you is easy I know you have a better question than that.

Getting people to vote for you is easy I know you have a better question than that.

 

Sure I do, but I need to know how to buy votes for my future political career. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.