Bardstown 53 Owensboro Catholic 50

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Btown.... A great game ...That is what makes these type of high school games so good... A team that could cause some problems in the 5th region... BTown good luck rest of the season in a tough 5th region...Hearsay thanks again for the help...

Congrats to Btown.... A great game ...That is what makes these type of high school games so good... A team that could cause some problems in the 5th region... BTown good luck rest of the season in a tough 5th region...Hearsay thanks again for the help...

Not only should this get Bardstown name out there, but also the fifth region in general

Thank you RG, you did a great job. Ivey was unstoppable, we just slowed him down a bit in the 2nd. OC is a great team and I fully expect to see them in the Sweet 16 . . .

Congrats Bardstown...a public schools sweep!! :ylsuper: :flame:

So now this should end the talk of all A separation private and public. I don't know why everyone is so hyped on private vs public. I am from a private NKY school and I still find it easy to be happy for public schools.

So now this should end the talk of all A separation private and public. I don't know why everyone is so hyped on private vs public. I am from a private NKY school and I still find it easy to be happy for public schools.

It will not end the discussion until the split is done. Just curious why don,t the privates want to play each other?

:rolleyes:

I don't think I understand what you said. Why wouldn't private schools want to play each other.

It seems the privates are fighting the separation of the public/private schools during tournaments. Why woukd the privates not want to have thier own tournament

It seems the privates are fighting the separation of the public/private schools during tournaments. Why woukd the privates not want to have thier own tournament

I don't think I've ever met anyone from the private school system who wants separation. I can't tell you why the publics want separation, the idea is stupid if you ask me. To have 2 state champions is beyond anything that I can comprehend.

I don't think I've ever met anyone from the private school system who wants separation. I can't tell you why the publics want separation, the idea is stupid if you ask me. To have 2 state champions is beyond anything that I can comprehend.

I meant to write that the privates are against the seperation and if I did not say it correctly I apologize