Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are you rooting for Trinity this week?

Featured Replies

Tomorrow, I may root against them - but anytime Trinity (or any KY school) steps onto the field against an out of state school, I'm all green.

 

Holey moley....ColonelMike, where have you been??

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
The thread is asking if I will be rooting for the Rocks? Then to explain answer given. I am an X grad and while I may be in the minority of X grads I don't really like to see T win, regardless of who they are playing. I'm just wired that way.

 

I was using the comparision of UK and UL basketball because it was recent and many people in the Bluegrass State can relate to that analogy. So Hoosierbird, I'm not assuming anything about anyone, you can like T all you want, but I will not be rooting for them on Friday.

 

I hear what you are saying. I see two reasons not to root for Trinity. One is you are a X fan and two is you are a fan of another 6A team and a T win over one of the best teams in TN probably means your team in not winning the state title. Other than that:

 

Go ROCKS!

Holey moley....ColonelMike, where have you been??

 

I was abducted by aliens.......:Blackalien:

 

Seriously, just been so caught up in work I wasn't able to spend much time on BGpreps.....glad to be back. :cool:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.