Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Padres @ Reds August 9th - 11th

Featured Replies

Votto would rather walk than put it in play or so it seems. Swing the freakin bat. I swear, I'd lead him off when Choo leaves town. OBP is good, drives in about as many runs as Frazier will.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give up one earned run and lose. I hate this bunch.

I sure would have hated to buy a ticket to tonight's game.

 

Good news is Cingrani continues to pitch well.

Votto would rather walk than put it in play or so it seems. Swing the freakin bat. I swear, I'd lead him off when Choo leaves town. OBP is good, drives in about as many runs as Frazier will.

 

I've been in favor of batting him 2nd for a long time now.

Lance McAlister ‏@LanceMcAlister 2h

"Looking for a walk, he didn't get ball four,"--Marty B on Votto's K, 700 WLW, #Reds

 

There aren't many that turn on players faster than Marty B.

Turned the game on just in time to see that jacked up Sac Fly, I'm having heart procedure Tuesday. Think I'll take it easy on my heart and watch Tin Cup on Golf Channel, these guys could kill me.

Let's see a walk off here.

Edited by HammerTime

All these innings and the Reds still only have 3 hits!

Ondrusek back out to pitch the 12th.

Ya killing me Blue!

 

No doubt.

 

Sam cleans up the mess, though.

Phillips is 0 for 5 and he weakly swings on an 2-0 pitch. These guys are unbelievable!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.