Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County

Featured Replies

Hearing one of their main "guns" may be sidelined with a major injury.

  • Author

Darion Burns with possible ACL tear. I hope not, but I heard it from a reliable source who talked directly to Darion this morning.

Darion Burns with possible ACL tear. I hope not, but I heard it from a reliable source who talked directly to Darion this morning.

 

 

Bless his heart. I hope it is not torn. When is the MRI? Please keep us informed. Will be praying for him.

What was he doing? It is the dead period.

Darion Burns ‏@Dburns12 1h

@Troythatman10 I tore my ACL bruh.

I hate it. Hope he is fully healthy once the post season returns.

Hopefully young Mr. Burns makes a speedy and complete recovery.:thumb:

Prayers and angels are with this young man. Really hate this for him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.