Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I have to admit that

Featured Replies

He sat Rolen in the playoffs last year didn't he?

 

And lost his ace and his best hitter was about 70%. Last year means nothing to what this group can do. Not to mention a better starting option in Leake and another bullpen guy in Cingrani.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really starting to become a big Dusty fan. Yes, there are still some in game decisions that make me shake my head, but any manager would have me doing that thru out the year.

 

Dusty has made some great moves this year. Keeping Leake in the rotation, and Chapman as the closer is an obvious one. Dusty showed a lot of faith in Leake when a lot of people were wondering if he had the goods to even be a #5 starter. Leake has shown that he is way more than that.

 

Keeping Cingrani up to help solidify the bullpen is another great choice made by Dusty.

 

It looks like he has now decided to keep Cozart in the 7 hole no matter if a lefty or righty is pitching even if it means batting 3 lefties in a row.

 

Dusty has won me over.

 

The operative word being big...

  • Author
The operative word being big...

 

 

I thought the shots were supposed to be limited to the Mod forum.:down::down: :arghh::arghh::arghh::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

^ There's a Mod forum?

  • Author
^ There's a Mod forum?

 

 

Isn't that what we want everyone to think? You need to start coming to roll call, and meetings more often.

I agree he has made some good decisions this season in regards to roles. I said the same thing about Chapman/Leake the whole time--glad to see you guys finally came around. I also felt the same about Cingrani, he needs to be in AAA working on pitches if he's going to be a starter but if you are trying to win this season he is a big boost to the pen.

  • Author
I agree he has made some good decisions this season in regards to roles. I said the same thing about Chapman/Leake the whole time--glad to see you guys finally came around. I also felt the same about Cingrani, he needs to be in AAA working on pitches if he's going to be a starter but if you are trying to win this season he is a big boost to the pen.

 

 

 

I wanted Chapman in the pen ever since they moved him there.

He sat Rolen in the playoffs last year didn't he?

 

Once

  • Author
Once

 

20% of the games.

20% of the games.

 

That's how math works?

  • Author

 

That's how math works?

 

The way I was taught. Does your math say different?

  • Author

Reds are 1-5 since I started this thread. Therefore

 

 

 

 

DUSTY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need an update on the record since LRCW reverse reverse jinxed the Reds. The dreaded double reverse.

 

Also, is it cool with you LRCW that he keeps trotting Cozart out there in the 2 hole?

^Saw a stat that he has the highest OBP of any Reds hitter while batting in the 2 spot...Something like .280. :lol2:

  • Author
Need an update on the record since LRCW reverse reverse jinxed the Reds. The dreaded double reverse.

 

Also, is it cool with you LRCW that he keeps trotting Cozart out there in the 2 hole?

 

 

I just thought about this the other day. I don't have the time, but I would like to know what the Reds record is since then. I'm not against starting a Dusty sucks thread.

 

As far as part 2, like I started in the 1st post, Dusty will continue to do things that make me shake my head.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.