Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I have to admit that

Featured Replies

Reds are 1-5 since I started this thread. Therefore

 

 

 

 

DUSTY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:lol::lol::taz::lol2::lol2: Now that's funny.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree he has made some good decisions this season in regards to roles. I said the same thing about Chapman/Leake the whole time--glad to see you guys finally came around. I also felt the same about Cingrani, he needs to be in AAA working on pitches if he's going to be a starter but if you are trying to win this season he is a big boost to the pen.

 

I agree, especially on Chapman and Leake. I also have to admit one thing that Dusty has done more of this season that I do like and that is that for the most part he has stayed with the same lineup / batting order. I realize there is a need to switch up at times but for a couple of years Dusty had a "you pick em" lineup, moving people around, changing the batting orders, etc.. I just believe that the same starting lineup needs to stay in tact for the most part. Everyone (payers) knows what to expect and settles in those roles, team chemistry.

I don't know if I am 100% in Dusty's camp yet but I am more pleased than past seasons.

Maybe he is using a different brand on toothpicks :idunno: Those others could have been tainted

 

 

Now, if the Yankees can just get everyone back and get on a roll....:D

I just thought about this the other day. I don't have the time, but I would like to know what the Reds record is since then. I'm not against starting a Dusty sucks thread.

 

As far as part 2, like I started in the 1st post, Dusty will continue to do things that make me shake my head.

 

Busy guy. If I get some free time at work today I'll look up the record.

 

You said early on part of the reason you turned the corner on Dusty was he seemed to be willing to leave Cozart in the 7 spot. Unfortunately that didn't last.

  • Author
Busy guy. If I get some free time at work today I'll look up the record.

 

You said early on part of the reason you turned the corner on Dusty was he seemed to be willing to leave Cozart in the 7 spot. Unfortunately that didn't last.

 

 

Don't know why either.

Don't know why either.

 

7-12 record since throwing your support out there if my math is correct. He needs you to hate him again to get this thing turned around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.