Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

D'Angelo Russell commits to Ohio State

Featured Replies

According to twitter. It seems he visited recently and has committed.

Going to be a Buckeye.

 

Never did get an offer from UK.

 

Had one from UL.

 

#11 kid on Scout.

  • Author

I thought he had said he was going to wait until the very end of the process to make an informed decision. Good for him though. I'll be pulling for the kid regardless.

 

I wonder if he would have gotten that UK offer had he waited.

 

 

Surprised none of our OSU BGP members didn't have the scoop on this.

I thought he had said he was going to wait until the very end of the process to make an informed decision. Good for him though. I'll be pulling for the kid regardless.

 

I wonder if he would have gotten that UK offer had he waited.

 

Surprised none of our OSU BGP members didn't have the scoop on this.

 

He wouldn't. Good player but I really don't think he is an elite player. Has disappeared at times in games. Hopefully I'm wrong. Good kid.

  • Author
He wouldn't. Good player but I really don't think he is an elite player. Has disappeared at times in games. Hopefully I'm wrong. Good kid.

 

I think this will be the first time since his freshman year that he'll get be a focal point offensively. I think he'll prove to be elite this season.

Wow! That's big time! Congrats to him...

 

Just a verbal....can still be a Cat if Cal makes the call.

Highest-rated KY kid since Scotty Hopson.

HUGE pick up for Ohio State!! I've been a Matta critique for a while about his recruiting (#shudatooktreyburke!) and he's landed a big one here!!

HUGE pick up for Ohio State!! I've been a Matta critique for a while about his recruiting (#shudatooktreyburke!) and he's landed a big one here!!

 

His 2014 class is currently #2.

Great kid. Families were close growing up. Congrats to D.

I was hoping that UK would offer him.

 

Me too, really wanted to see him in blue and white. Surprised he committed this early I thought he was going to be a late signee. Hopefully Cal can land Booker or Vaughn if not BBN may have a meltdown for not wanting the KY kid.

HUGE pick up for Ohio State!! I've been a Matta critique for a while about his recruiting (#shudatooktreyburke!) and he's landed a big one here!!

 

Yeah I've often wondered how much that one had to sting. Burke and Sullinger were tight pals so I'm surprised they let him go. Craft is a great player in his own right and at the time I understand he was the more highly touted recruit. However can't have a guy like that in your back yard and say thanks but no thanks. Craft can play d and run a team but give me Burke any day of the week. Felt that way then, definitely feel that way now. It's easy to be a Monday morning QB but Thad got burned on that one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.