Best QB to WR threat for underclassmen

The next few years look to be very interesting. They are going to go by quickly so lets discuss who is the best QB to WR combination for incoming freshman and sophomores. Please do not nag on any kids. We just want to hear who and why they are the best combination. READY. SET. GO!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood's QB Kyle Fieger to WR Brett Slusher is going to be one to watch. They should be starting at varsity for the Tigers in 2013 and that tells you a lot right there - sophomores starting varsity at Beechwood is a statement by itself of their talent.

Beechwood's QB Kyle Fieger to WR Brett Slusher is going to be one to watch. They should be starting at varsity for the Tigers in 2013 and that tells you a lot right there - sophomores starting varsity at Beechwood is a statement by itself of their talent.

Have heard much about Fieger. Starting as a sophomore is a big statement. With hard work the boys will get up there. Good luck to them. Also, CCH may have some starting Varsity next year like Shelton. VOnhandorf will have a tough time with B. Dressman in front of him. QB Vonhandorf to WR Alex Shelton was deadly. WR Matt theil mixed very well in this mix. Good things to come.

I will throw a JR-Sophomore combo into this mix.

Reece Ryan-Sam Letton from LexCath.

This combination burst out the gate at the Boyle County regular season game last year only a few plays after Kyle Bolin was lost for the season with a long TD to spark a comeback.

They should be fun to watch for the next 2 seasons if both stay healthy.

Ryan Letton are BIGTIME!!!

Kash Daniels (6'3 215 Fresh lefty this year with HUGE upside) and Luke Trimble (150 yd receiving +75yd kick return all by halftime vs state runner up Fairview) will be a fun combo with a ton of potential the next few years at Paintsville. Throw in 8th grader Kent Phelps (arguably best RB in EKY in that class) and they should be a nice trio next few years.

Luke is my nephew but I wouldn't praise him here if he wasn't legit.

I don't know what's in the water in Somerset but all 3 of those schools have some amazing 8-10 grade talent!! Lex Cath had an outstanding 8th grade back 2 yrs ago don't know how he did this year.

I agree with this duo from NKY area. Fieger really showed us a ton under a lot of pressure in the playoffs last year and Slusher will be a great target. They should have a lot of fun over the next few years to watch.

Wow, where did that come from? Thought he was the solution to the passing game issues at Ryle.

i heard his father and him didnt like the system. He was giving Cov Cath real consideration, but he decided to go back to where i beleive his dad is from.

Caldwell County's Elijah Sindelar to Tez Sivills was last year, and for the 2013 season it will be Elijah Sindelar(JR) to Demetrius Cain(Soph). There are not 2 better athletes in the state right now or for the next 2 years. Sindelar is being recruited by UK as their QB for the 2015 Class, with weekly visits from Neal Brown, and Dee Cain is 15 and already 6'3 and can get physical.