Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patty Oliveros out at Ryle?

Featured Replies

Can someone confirm? Makes sense because her daughter is a senior.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard this from a few people today.

I heard this from a few people today.

 

As did I.

Will she return to Boone? I heard there might be an opening there.

Will she return to Boone? I heard there might be an opening there.

 

I would think she is taking the time to watch her daughter play in college.

I would think she is taking the time to watch her daughter play in college.

 

Maybe she is taking time to dedicate to her son's sports now.

Will she return to Boone? I heard there might be an opening there.

 

What opening? Is Fookes finally calling it a career?

Maybe she is taking time to dedicate to her son's sports now.

 

Son? I wasn't aware she had a son. What year and how old is he? Assume he is in the Ryle school system.

Son? I wasn't aware she had a son. What year and how old is he? Assume he is in the Ryle school system.

 

Freshman. Been in a couple school systems but appears to have settled in at BCHS before baseball season started as a friend's son played JV ball against him a couple weeks ago.

 

As for the Fookes rumor, I have heard she is retiring from teaching but staying on as coach.

I would think she is taking the time to watch her daughter play in college.

 

Where is her daughter playing college ball?

Where is her daughter playing college ball?

 

My aging memory says Taylor U in Indiana.

My aging memory says Taylor U in Indiana.

 

Is she playing softball, basketball or both?

As for the Fookes rumor, I have heard she is retiring from teaching but staying on as coach.

 

I heard the same thing.

 

Additionally, I heard Jon Smith is taking the teaching position being vacated by Fookes.

I heard the same thing.

 

Additionally, I heard Jon Smith is taking the teaching position being vacated by Fookes.

 

Boone County job board has a vacancy at Boone for Athletic Director. That makes sense then.

Without fully assigning any blame to Patty I think Ryle getting a new coach will be good for the entire program. From the outside looking in there appears to be a cloud of negativity around the program.

 

Who is on the bench that can assume the head coaching role?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.