Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

35th District 3-Way Tie-Breaker

Featured Replies

The seeds will be determined by a blind draw on Thursday at 2:00 at CCH.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Kind of ruins the whole "seeding" thing.

 

I think it's the best solution for baseball.

I have always railed against those that demanded seeding so just my poor attempt at sarcasm.

How do they determine who picks first? Do they pull numbers our of a hat to determine who gets to pick a number out of a hat first?

The 37th District determined that ties would be decided by the least amount of runs allowed to the other district opponents. I think that makes the district seeding games all somewhat important, regardless of who is playing who.

 

This year Campbell County won the district outright, so there was no need for a tie-breaker.

The seeds will be determined by a blind draw on Thursday at 2:00 at CCH.

I understand there is also a 3 way tie in the 34th.Do they also flip a coin?Does anyone know.Thanks

I understand there is also a 3 way tie in the 34th.Do they also flip a coin?Does anyone know.Thanks

 

Runs allowed gives it to Dixie (6 vs 9 & 9). I would think Lloyd would get the 2 seed, since they beat St Henry in the seed game but not sure.

Runs allowed gives it to Dixie (6 vs 9 & 9). I would think Lloyd would get the 2 seed, since they beat St Henry in the seed game but not sure.

 

I heard that,I heard a blind draw and I also heard its runs allowed in all district seed games not just against the 3 teams in that case it would be St. Henry.If any coach out there from the 34th please elaborate...

I heard that,I heard a blind draw and I also heard its runs allowed in all district seed games not just against the 3 teams in that case it would be St. Henry.If any coach out there from the 34th please elaborate...

 

I don't think Lloyd or St Henry allowed a run in their seed games against Villa or Ludlow, so it would come down to the 6-9-9.

 

Dixie gets the 1

Lloyd gets the 2 if they go head-to-head vs St Henry

St Henry might get the 3

Villa gets the 4

Ludlow gets the 5

 

 

Or, it might be a coin flip for the 2/3 spot(s).... idk

I don't think Lloyd or St Henry allowed a run in their seed games against Villa or Ludlow, so it would come down to the 6-9-9.

 

Dixie gets the 1

Lloyd gets the 2 if they go head-to-head vs St Henry

St Henry might get the 3

Villa gets the 4

Ludlow gets the 5

 

 

Or, it might be a coin flip for the 2/3 spot(s).... idk

Thank you makes sense.I still think St. Henry is the best team in that district assuming Kuebbing is back to 100 percent.But if they have to use him in a game against Lloyd.Dixie may win the championship game.

Thank you makes sense.I still think St. Henry is the best team in that district assuming Kuebbing is back to 100 percent.But if they have to use him in a game against Lloyd.Dixie may win the championship game.

 

I think St Henry should use Kuebbing against Lloyd and Lloyd should use Brown against them! ;)

I think St Henry should use Kuebbing against Lloyd and Lloyd should use Brown against them! ;)

That would be nice for Dixie huh.I heard Kuebbing is not 100 percent on his leg yet and may be held til Regionals.Brown has not pitched well all year.I know Lloyd has a sophmore who is undefeated this year 6-0 I cant think of his name right now lol.It would not surprise me if he gets the ball.

Any word on the outcome? IMO, what a ludicrous way to determine this. Completely devalues the games these teams played vs each other.

  • Author
Any word on the outcome? IMO, what a ludicrous way to determine this. Completely devalues the games these teams played vs each other.

 

How would you do it?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.