Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

35th District 3-Way Tie-Breaker

Featured Replies

  • Author

CCH got the 1 seed.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. As for how I would do it, any way to put value in the seed games. Each team threw their ace, so runs allowed, differential, best uniforms, anything.

  • Author
Thanks. As for how I would do it, any way to put value in the seed games. Each team threw their ace, so runs allowed, differential, best uniforms, anything.

 

I could go with run differential as long as it only included those teams you are tied with. I don't want to see Holmes getting 20 put on them.

  • Author

BW will be the home team in its game against Holy Cross.

Holmes would not be in the equation. Only games involving HC, BW, and CCH. Too much at stake to allow a random draw to determine it. Cov Cath was just handed a ticket to the regional. If I am a player or coach at Holy Cross I am a bit bitter right now. BW, with the way it turned out, has no gripe, they lost to the Colonels.

  • Author
Holmes would not be in the equation. Only games involving HC, BW, and CCH. Too much at stake to allow a random draw to determine it. Cov Cath was just handed a ticket to the regional. If I am a player or coach at Holy Cross I am a bit bitter right now. BW, with the way it turned out, has no gripe, they lost to the Colonels.

 

I'd like to see the 35th have 2 seed games against each opponent. It would seem to lessen the chance of a 3-way tie.

CCH got the 1 seed.

 

The draw was at 2. You post this at 2:01. Are you an AD or do you have one of them call you like 3 seconds after the draw so you can post breaking news? You know right away and then post it for everyone to know before the coaches can even talk to the players and let them know. Just curious. May have to get you on channel12 as their "breaking news" reporter live at 11!

The draw was at 2. You post this at 2:01. Are you an AD or do you have one of them call you like 3 seconds after the draw so you can post breaking news? You know right away and then post it for everyone to know before the coaches can even talk to the players and let them know. Just curious. May have to get you on channel12 as their "breaking news" reporter live at 11!

 

It's always nice to have friends in the right place. :thumb:

  • Author
The draw was at 2. You post this at 2:01. Are you an AD or do you have one of them call you like 3 seconds after the draw so you can post breaking news? You know right away and then post it for everyone to know before the coaches can even talk to the players and let them know. Just curious. May have to get you on channel12 as their "breaking news" reporter live at 11!

 

Relax, chief.

 

I posted it at 3:01.

 

Got it off Twitter.

Relax, chief.

 

I posted it at 3:01.

 

Got it off Twitter.

 

Clyde is the poster boy for twitter. Twitter's value is instant information. Clyde has his network of who he follows refined to an art. So those of you who want instant info on a topic, jump on the twitter train. Or you could just follow Clyde on twitter. :D

The draw was at 2. You post this at 2:01. Are you an AD or do you have one of them call you like 3 seconds after the draw so you can post breaking news? You know right away and then post it for everyone to know before the coaches can even talk to the players and let them know. Just curious. May have to get you on channel12 as their "breaking news" reporter live at 11!

 

 

Clyde owns the "official Hat" that all tie breaking draws must be pulled from. It is a bit sweaty still seams to work well........

  • Author
Clyde owns the "official Hat" that all tie breaking draws must be pulled from. It is a bit sweaty still seams to work well........

 

It's also very big as I have a large pumpkin!

It's also very big as I have a large pumpkin!

 

From all of those "gasintas" during roundball season.

Relax, chief.

 

I posted it at 3:01.

 

Got it off Twitter.

 

I'm quite relaxed. Thanks for your concern.

 

Wasn't trying to provoke, just wondered how you got your info so quick. Your post says 2:01, not 3:01. My mistake, I guess.

Holmes would not be in the equation. Only games involving HC, BW, and CCH. Too much at stake to allow a random draw to determine it. Cov Cath was just handed a ticket to the regional. If I am a player or coach at Holy Cross I am a bit bitter right now. BW, with the way it turned out, has no gripe, they lost to the Colonels.

 

 

Yea, but it took HC two days to defeat CCH........and HC's and BW's losses were in one day......... Right Nut ?

 

:laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.