Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Seniors in 10th Region

Featured Replies

Who are the top Seniors this year in 10th Region?

Jones, Wallace, Piersawl of Moco.

All have great athleticism and scoring ability

Hopefully RP and I can put a list together. For now I will add Kamarkis Blanton of GRC.

Here is what we came up with just off the top of our heads. Feel we are missing a few. Feel free to add.

 

Bach

Sh. Johnson

Trentman

Snoop

Holbrook

Blanton

Wallace

Pulliam

D. Jones

Burns

Crim from Scott deserves to be mentioned on this list somewhere. Once he got into basketball shape around January he was a big factor for them in down the stretch and the postseason run they had.

Corey Holbrook, Campbell County.

Josh Castleman is one of the toughest kids in the tenth, an absolute animal when it comes to defense. Also because of his strength he can get to the front of the rim. I do like Kameron Crim, absolute monster down low.

 

1.Brent Bach

2.Alex Trentman

3.Wallace

T4.Jones

T4. Holbrook

T5.Crim

T5.Castleman

Jones, Wallace, Piersawl of Moco.

All have great athleticism and scoring ability

 

Will he be back? If so I can see him as one of the top players in the region.

Will he be back? If so I can see him as one of the top players in the region.

 

Agreed. I was very impressed with him.

Will he be back? If so I can see him as one of the top players in the region.

 

He is listed on the Montgomery County spring football roster.

Josh Castleman is one of the toughest kids in the tenth, an absolute animal when it comes to defense. Also because of his strength he can get to the front of the rim. I do like Kameron Crim, absolute monster down low.

 

1.Brent Bach

2.Alex Trentman

3.Wallace

T4.Jones

T4. Holbrook

T5.Crim

T5.Castleman

 

Crim and Castleman over Burns? Seriously?

Josh Castleman is one of the toughest kids in the tenth, an absolute animal when it comes to defense. Also because of his strength he can get to the front of the rim. I do like Kameron Crim, absolute monster down low.

 

1.Brent Bach

2.Alex Trentman

3.Wallace

T4.Jones

T4. Holbrook

T5.Crim

T5.Castleman

 

I think you have Holbrook too low on this list. Not sure that Crim is in the top 7.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.