Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY Kids Getting Offers from NKU

Featured Replies

NKU is hitting KY hard. They've offered Braxton Beverly, Justin Johnson, Jordan Green, Quentin Taylor, and Drew McDonald.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they offered Hatton? Is he out of their range?

  • Author
Have they offered Hatton? Is he out of their range?

 

It's my understanding that the lack of an offer has nothing to do with "range." If that was the case Quentin Taylor would not get an offer.'They just think he doesn't fit.

They have offered Shane Hall also. I think they will be here to watch him again tomorrow.

Good for NKU, they may get 2 -3 at max of these kids but you have to offer them.

Who is Quentin Taylor?

 

I think they mean last name of Goodin, not Taylor. Also, can anyone confirm the Beverly offer? That was first circulated a month or two ago but I heard at that time that while they had watched him no offer had been extended. Can anyone confirm this?

I think they mean last name of Goodin, not Taylor. Also, can anyone confirm the Beverly offer? That was first circulated a month or two ago but I heard at that time that while they had watched him no offer had been extended. Can anyone confirm this?

 

I was wondering if that was the case. Quentin Goodin from Taylor County.

Offers without academic money left? I heard that the basketball team was out of academic money.

Edited by SportsGuy41017

Lyonell Gaines is visiting NKU this weekend...

  • Author
I think they mean last name of Goodin, not Taylor. Also, can anyone confirm the Beverly offer? That was first circulated a month or two ago but I heard at that time that while they had watched him no offer had been extended. Can anyone confirm this?

 

I did mean Goodin.

Out of range.

 

Are you saying Hatton is too good for NKU? I'm not sure you realize how good that conference is.

Are you saying Hatton is too good for NKU? I'm not sure you realize how good that conference is.

 

This year's NCAA Tournament...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.