Russ Smith, Gorgui Dieng, and Chane Behanan

02Ram54

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The promoter for the deal at Prime appears to be an SAE kid who does a lot of charity events, and Prime has done charity events in the past. So I'm not sure. The most logical conclusion is that he's gone, but it does seems odd for it to come out like this.

Behanan reminds me of a Chuck Hayes type, which is a compliment all day long and twice on Sunday's. I hope he stays. His perimeter game has to improve, as I'm sure it will. 6'7 Post guys who can't play away from the basket are need long gone in the "Association" as they say.

Anybody watch Behanan and think what an unbelievable TE he could be? Antonio Gates? Jimmy Graham? Anyone???!!!!

Anybody watch Behanan and think what an unbelievable TE he could be? Antonio Gates? Jimmy Graham? Anyone???!!!!

Had a debate once with a former Warren East coach. He said he would take Behanan on the football field, without ever playing, over Lonnell Dewalt who played at Warren Central from 01-04 and got a scholarship to play WR at UK. I told him he was absolutely nuts, I still think he is.

Behanan reminds me of a Chuck Hayes type, which is a compliment all day long and twice on Sunday's. I hope he stays. His perimeter game has to improve, as I'm sure it will. 6'7 Post guys who can't play away from the basket are need long gone in the "Association" as they say.

I don't think the Hayes/Behanan comparison is very good at all. Hayes was always a great defender and did ALL the little things throughout his whole career. Behanan... not so much.

Balsphemy!!! Just mentioning Behanan in the same thread as Hayes should be a punishable crime. Never were two players more different in what they bring to their teams. Hayes was all about the team and winning. Behanan is all about Behanan.

I don't think Gorgui will be back, but him signing autographs in no way is an indication he's leaving, IMO. Nowhere that I've seen said anything about charging for autographs...

I can't remember a time when a player/location were promoting an autograph signing without charging.

Just look at my advice to him if I were his parent.

He'd still need to work on his hands.

Balsphemy!!! Just mentioning Behanan in the same thread as Hayes should be a punishable crime. Never were two players more different in what they bring to their teams. Hayes was all about the team and winning. Behanan is all about Behanan.

That is not true and very unfair to Chane. For example, he flat out told Rick to leave Harrell in the game against Syracuse in the BET.