Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Pirates Series 04/12 thru 04/14/13

Featured Replies

  • Replies 194
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swept defeat from the jaws of victory. :irked:

  • Author

1-5.

Dusty Baker shouldn't be allowed to make any pitching decisions.....ever.

so the Reds are swept by the Pirates and can only win one game vs the Cards. Seasons over.

  • Author
Should I start the next one?

 

You're the one who started the down fall.

Go back to the original "Tracking the Reds" maybe ??

You're the one who started the down fall.

 

They won the game I started! Then it was switched to the series thread.

  • Author

Crash and VOR, feel free to use it as well. You know you want to. :lol2::lol2::popcorn:

Dusty.jpg

This. I support Dusty, but he makes decisions at times that I criticize. But at the end of the day, the man has done a lot of winning with three different franchises.

 

 

I agree. He deserves it. I hope he gets that World Series Championship in the next two years. I'm not saying there won't be a time I criticize Dusty over the next 2 years, but I'm on board with the extension.

 

Come on guys, jumping ship so soon?

Only took two weeks for the ignorance to begin...

  • Author
Come on guys, jumping ship so soon?

 

Only took two weeks for the ignorance to begin...

 

Reds play much better when I'm bashing Dusty.

Only took two weeks for the ignorance to begin...

 

Reds play much better when I'm bashing Dusty.

 

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.