Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you have a problem with Adidas/Louisville selling Kevin Ware shirts?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Yes, it is. Did you start threads concerning Anthony Davis and Nerlens Noel t-shirts that were sold by UK and Nike? While they weren't injured, the principle is the same. Selling merchandise of a specific player, and that kid not getting "anything" for it...

This topic has been discussed on national shows such as Mike & Mike and Around the Horn but yep, just me out trolling :lol2: :lol2:

  • Replies 112
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This topic has been discussed on national shows such as Mike & Mike and Around the Horn but yep, just me out trolling :lol2: :lol2:

 

You admitted to trolling. But this particular thread isn't? :lol2:

  • Author
You admitted to trolling. But this particular thread isn't? :lol2:

 

I will say that I stir the pot sometimes but this is a legitimate conversation. It has national attention and six pages of discussion on here so nope, this isn't.

  • Author
Whoops... :lol2: [ATTACH=CONFIG]39592[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39593[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39594[/ATTACH]

 

Not the same thing.

  • Author
Nope, it's not the same RP. He already told me that.

 

It's similar but not the same thing. This situation may be the tipping point for this whole pay the players argument. FWIW, if I were a Louisville fan, I most likely would have bought this shirt.

Nike made a "Goggles Up" UK shirt, even though UK didn't start that whole movement.

It's similar but not the same thing. This situation may be the tipping point for this whole pay the players argument. FWIW, if I were a Louisville fan, I most likely would have bought this shirt.

I thought the shirt was awesome also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.