Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA Coaching search...

Featured Replies

Heard today that UCLA may be targeting Pitino, anybody hearing anything like that. Of course with the Cards still playing nothing official or unofficial will be said from either party. Rumor I heard said that he was interested in talking to them...I don't see it, but you never know.

  • Author

If not Coach P, then who are the front runners for this job?

Good question, maybe they make a run at Enfield.

  • Author
Good question, maybe they make a run at Enfield.
Dude already has it made, but I guess $2-3Million a year would just make his great life even better.
  • Author
Fans crack me up; a guy they never heard of 8 days ago should now be the HC at UCLA. Sure, why not......

 

While I agree with what you are saying...It happens every year almost, some coach gets hot and then every school wants him. Brad and Shaka were almost completely unknown before making their first runs in the tourney, then as soon as they were out of the tourney they were on top of almost ever wish list that had a job opening.

Look how nearly all of those turned out: Horn? Felton? Heath? Monson?

 

Not to mention, we are talking about UCLA. I'm sure he'll end up at Minnesota, people will applaud it, and he'll be banged in 2-3 years with no dance appearances.

 

Rinse and repeat.

Heard today that UCLA may be targeting Pitino, anybody hearing anything like that. Of course with the Cards still playing nothing official or unofficial will be said from either party. Rumor I heard said that he was interested in talking to them...I don't see it, but you never know.

 

According to Jodie Demling on twitter. Pat Forde asked Pitino if he had interest in UCLA job Pitino Said "absolutely not" We all know that dont mean anything but I dont see Pitino leaving especially at 60

Pitino just does not seem to be a "west coast" fit. Now if UCLA were in New York or Boston I would think he would take a serious look at it..............

  • Author

Same stories that have mentioned Pitino have also mentioned Donovan, I think there is even less of a chance of getting Donovan than Pitino. UCLA does seem to be swinging for the fences though.

Larranaga from Miami would be prime for the picking. Absolutely no way, NO WAY, Pitino or Donovan leave.

According to Jodie Demling on twitter. Pat Forde asked Pitino if he had interest in UCLA job Pitino Said "absolutely not" We all know that dont mean anything but I dont see Pitino leaving especially at 60

 

Though I'm inclined to disbelieve anything Pitino says, I can't imagine him taking the UCLA job.

While I agree with what you are saying...It happens every year almost, some coach gets hot and then every school wants him. Brad and Shaka were almost completely unknown before making their first runs in the tourney, then as soon as they were out of the tourney they were on top of almost ever wish list that had a job opening.

 

Those two have maintained a high standard for more than one year. That is what makes those 2 very good. I understand they were hot names after one year but they are sustaining excellence at their Mid-Major schools.

Got a better chance at guessing who will win American Idol than who will be the next coach at UCLA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.