Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana/Syracuse updates

Featured Replies

1-0 IU barely a minute in. Looking forward to this one as much as any other Sweet 16 game.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Pitcher's duel so far. 4-3 Orange at the under 16.

 

Love the intensity.

  • Author

I have Indiana winning the whole thing, but I really hope they lose.

 

'Cuse on a run. Up 11-3 & forces Crean to call a timeout.

Cuse' too athletic for Hoosiers. Homedepot seems in a funk tonight.

  • Author

Hoosiers with 9 points & 6:53 left in the 1st half.

 

20-9.

I am loving this. I hope it holds up.

  • Author

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

"Get the ball to Dwyane Wade!!! ... Sorry, that's all I got." --Tom Crean, during the last timeout.

Tonight has been good to me so far, going 2/2 on Elite Eight teams. But I got a feeling I'm about to lose my champ here.

  • Author

^ Makes two of us. Losing the champ, that is.

 

But I don't care. :lol2:

This is AWESOME. Please keep this up Orange.

  • Author

Oladipo goes down hard. While I hate Indiana, I love how that kid plays. Hope he's okay.

How do they look so unprepared against the zone? Like Crean didn't see it coming or something?

The Cuse bullying IU. That's how you take it to a soft team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.