Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals 150-2014 Class

Featured Replies

  • Author
Do you all see Bach getting to play some minutes with this team?

How does he stack up with the other players?

 

Are there any other NKY boys on this roster?

 

FDD

 

 

You have the greatest BGP name ever. I just had to say that and let you know.:lol::lol::thumb:

  • Replies 41
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you can answer a question for me that Travelers Tradition keeps avoiding.

:cool:

 

 

Is there a feud/rivalry between the Magic and the Travelers and is there a chance that these two teams meet up in tourney play anywhere or is the Travelers strictly playing an EYBL schedule?

 

No feud that I know of, but I would think both teams would go pretty hard if they matched up.

 

Maybe play at state, but I think Travelers are playing somewhere else that weekend.

  • Author
No feud that I know of, but I would think both teams would go pretty hard if they matched up.

 

Maybe play at state, but I think Travelers are playing somewhere else that weekend.

 

 

Gotcha. I hope they play at some point. I can't imagine a better hyped game this summer in the state.

  • Author
Magic will still be strong......Cunningham, Snider, Green, Grundy, Shane Hall, Craig Owens, Brent Bach, Austin Rentfroe, and Lamontrey Harris.

 

 

Is Kelan Martin not playing with them?

You have the greatest BGP name ever. I just had to say that and let you know.:lol::lol::thumb:

 

Agreed.

Is Kelan Martin not playing with them?

 

Martin plays with Indiana Elite.

  • Author
Martin plays with Indiana Elite.

 

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Bolden and Justice are the two most talked about 2015 players but I wouldn't rule out Spalding being #1 by the end of 2015.

 

After seeing him yesterday, would agree 100%.

 

Kid has a high ceiling and arguably more potential than any kid in the state, regardless of class.

No feud that I know of, but I would think both teams would go pretty hard if they matched up.

 

Maybe play at state, but I think Travelers are playing somewhere else that weekend.

 

NO feud/Rivalry.....everything being said on here has more to do with fans wanting to see the game than the actual teams/players not liking eachother or thinking they are better.

 

If they were to play, obviously both teams would want to win by 20, but off the court all of those kids are really good friends and I'd be willing to bet there is a mutual respect between the two programs.

 

Travelers EYBL schedule simply doesn't allow them to compete in some of the same tournament/events. Look at the talent they will be going up against in the schedule thread...I doubt very seriously either team is trying to duck the other.

  • Author
NO feud/Rivalry.....everything being said on here has more to do with fans wanting to see the game than the actual teams/players not liking eachother or thinking they are better.

 

If they were to play, obviously both teams would want to win by 20, but off the court all of those kids are really good friends and I'd be willing to bet there is a mutual respect between the two programs.

 

Travelers EYBL schedule simply doesn't allow them to compete in some of the same tournament/events. Look at the talent they will be going up against in the schedule thread...I doubt very seriously either team is trying to duck the other.

 

 

No doubt. I am 100% sure neither team is ducking the other and I say that without knowing any of the coaches.

D'Angelo Russell was offered by UNC today.

We're really, really pleased with both rosters (16's, 17's). Will post them on here next week.

Who is looking good so far?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.