Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watching this season?

Boy does Omarosa drive me crazy!

Trace Adkins is a boss, very ballsy play and I'm glad that it paid off for him. I'm a big fan of his.

Brett getting knocked off was so totally scripted. There's no way that blonde woman should have been saved. Actually, Omarosa should have been brought to the boardroom. Then she should have been fired for totally screwing up the finances (likely, on purpose) and "possibly" swiping some of the money. Her only goal in that challenge (as she stated it) was to knock off a former winner, like a prized trophy. She doesn't care about winning, she just wants to terrorize everyone...and the producers love it.

Guest Birdflu
Might not be for everyone, but I find it pretty entertaining. I enjoy seeing some of the celebrities in a different light.

I agree. Although she may have been somewhat annoying (although not to me), I wish Aubrey O'Day would have been part of this show. I thought she was entertaining and should have won the season she was on.

Guest Birdflu
Brett getting knocked off was so totally scripted. There's no way that blonde woman should have been saved. Actually, Omarosa should have been brought to the boardroom. Then she should have been fired for totally screwing up the finances (likely, on purpose) and "possibly" swiping some of the money. Her only goal in that challenge (as she stated it) was to knock off a former winner, like a prized trophy. She doesn't care about winning, she just wants to terrorize everyone...and the producers love it.

I think Omarosa may have donated some of that money to Trace Adkins team. I thought she would be the last one chosen, even behind Dennis Rodman and Gary Busey. How shy of a full deck is Busey?

I agree. Although she may have been somewhat annoying (although not to me), I wish Aubrey O'Day would have been part of this show. I thought she was entertaining and should have won the season she was on.

I was hoping they'd bring her back too and Lisa Lampinelli (however you spell her name).

I really do enjoy the dynamics of this show, but Omarosa almost makes it unbearable to watch.

LaToya is a fool.

I really want to see Omarosa and Trace Adkins get into a big fight and he puts her in her place.

I think Latoya (rightly) felt that the prooducers were determined to keep She Who Must Not Be Named around for ratings purposes. When she didn't get much back-up from her team, Latoya figured she would be dead meat in a showdown with She Who Must Not Be Named. So she figured here best bet was to keep She Who Must Not Be Named out of the board room.