Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Latoya (rightly) felt that the prooducers were determined to keep She Who Must Not Be Named around for ratings purposes. When she didn't get much back-up from her team, Latoya figured she would be dead meat in a showdown with She Who Must Not Be Named. So she figured here best bet was to keep She Who Must Not Be Named out of the board room.

Heck, I'm not even sure it wouldn't been the producers. Trump would have kept her in for ratings. He wouldn't have fired her. He's all talk and knows how beneficial she is to his show.

• 2 weeks later...

Dennis would have been fired for going over to the other teams display, you are right on that.

I like how when some else told her to shut up O lost her mind, then this week Trump tells her to shut up and she just sits back.

Why does she call everyone Boo?

I like how when some else told her to shut up O lost her mind, then this week Trump tells her to shut up and she just sits back.

Why does she call everyone Boo?

Yeah I noticed that as well. She preaches about leadership and professionalism, but she's the biggest hypocrite when it comes to things like calling others boo. Can't stand the women.

• 1 month later...

Gary Busey is a complete nutcase and I don't know how some of those guys could put up with him.

I've been saying from the beginning that I think Lil John wins. I'm staying true to that, but could see Mary Lou brining it home too. I'm betting they are in the finals.

Gary Busey is a complete nutcase and I don't know how some of those guys could put up with him.

I've been saying from the beginning that I think Lil John wins. I'm staying true to that, but could see Mary Lou brining it home too. I'm betting they are in the finals.

Describing Gary as a nutcase is being kind. The guy has some serious issues.

Trace and Penn are the best I believe. The remaining five are all pretty strong though.

I think that you're going to have Penn and Lil John in the Finals.

I think Trace has kind of shot himself in the foot over the last couple week and Penn was phenominal. However, in saying that, usually the last task has something to do with raising the most amount of money, I'm not sure that Lil John can hang with Penn, so Trace would be competition.