Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry Baseball

Featured Replies

How do they stack up in a weak district and who will make an impact for the team?

Heard that they were supposed to be a solid team, including:

Darius Meiman- solid relief pitcher

Mitchell Kuebbing- good outfielder with pretty solid arm (committed to Longwood University for pitching)

Patrick Taylor- good middle infielder (heard the kids a vacuum)

Michael Niemer- good lefty pitcher hitting around 85, good curveball

Craig Rose- good hitter, lefty reaches about 81 (plays for ATY roosters)

Peter Markgraf- does a pretty good job behind the plate, has a good arm (offer from georgetown)

Alex Conradi- decent pitcher, good hitter. (plays for Bluegrass)

Will Baumman- Fast baserunner, good outfielder

Rex Rogers- returning starting SS. pretty good hitter, also just a junior. (plays for ATY roosters)

 

They are my favorite for the district. Look for them to defend their district championship.

Heard that they were supposed to be a solid team, including:

Darius Meiman- solid relief pitcher

Mitchell Kuebbing- good outfielder with pretty solid arm (committed to Longwood University for pitching)

Patrick Taylor- good middle infielder (heard the kids a vacuum)

Michael Niemer- good lefty pitcher hitting around 85, good curveball

Craig Rose- good hitter, lefty reaches about 81 (plays for ATY roosters)

Peter Markgraf- does a pretty good job behind the plate, has a good arm (offer from georgetown)

Alex Conradi- decent pitcher, good hitter. (plays for Bluegrass)

Will Baumman- Fast baserunner, good outfielder

Rex Rogers- returning starting SS. pretty good hitter, also just a junior. (plays for ATY roosters)

 

They are my favorite for the district. Look for them to defend their district championship.

Dixie will be down this year.St. Henry lost a coach and some solid players from last years team.I think coach Pedicord will end up being a good hire.I dont think this will be his year.My pick for the district is Lloyd.I was at the district game last year they were 1 out from the regionals.They have the best pitcher in the district in Brown and the best hitter in the district in Stevens.If some of the younger kids who I dont know alot about can fill in I think they will take the district by default.As I said it is a very weak one this year.

Dixie will be down this year.St. Henry lost a coach and some solid players from last years team.I think coach Pedicord will end up being a good hire.I dont think this will be his year.My pick for the district is Lloyd.I was at the district game last year they were 1 out from the regionals.They have the best pitcher in the district in Brown and the best hitter in the district in Stevens.If some of the younger kids who I dont know alot about can fill in I think they will take the district by default.As I said it is a very weak one this year.

 

I have to agree with you about brown being the best if not one of the best pitchers in nky.But one or two players cant win a district. i think that the overall talent of both teams is fairly close, but i have a feeling St. Henry has a good chance of taking the district

I have to agree with you about brown being the best if not one of the best pitchers in nky.But one or two players cant win a district. i think that the overall talent of both teams is fairly close, but i have a feeling St. Henry has a good chance of taking the district

 

Yes I agree the 2 teams are close as far as talent goes.I think Lloyd will be better in a 1 game situation with Brown pitching We scouted a kid from Lloyd last year so I got to see them play quit a bit.Brown at times can be dominate so I would take him in a district title game over anyone St Henry has to throw.They are solid on defense and Stevens is the best 1st baseman in the region and will hit over .400 again.I agree a few kids cant win a region but in this weak one 2 top kids will make a huge difference.I relize this is a St Henry thread so I dont expect anyone to agree but I am impartial as I have no loyalty to any school in that district.

Doesn't coach Pedicord have a son that is a senior this year that is a pretty good pitcher or did he graduate last year?

I totally agree Brown is one of the top pitchers, but I don't know if I would say he's the best in NKY. We will start a new thread on that and get peoples thoughts. :cool:

 

I have to agree with you about brown being the best if not one of the best pitchers in nky.But one or two players cant win a district. i think that the overall talent of both teams is fairly close, but i have a feeling St. Henry has a good chance of taking the district
I totally agree Brown is one of the top pitchers, but I don't know if I would say he's the best in NKY. We will start a new thread on that and get peoples thoughts. :cool:

 

Coach Pedicords son graduated last year.Never stated Brown was best in the region but he is one of the best in that district when he is on.The district is very weak this year.As far as the region goes your right I would not have Brown on my top ten list.

Coach Pedicords son graduated last year.Never stated Brown was best in the region but he is one of the best in that district when he is on.The district is very weak this year.As far as the region goes your right I would not have Brown on my top ten list.

 

I am not sure what designates a weak district but I'm not sure this one is any weaker than others in the area. Except for the Boone Co. group, most only have 1 or maybe 2 strong teams.

Anyone know how many kids came out for each level? Did they have enough freshman or did they have to open tryouts up to middle school kids?

Michael Niemer- good lefty pitcher hitting around 85, good curveball

Craig Rose- good hitter, lefty reaches about 81 (plays for ATY roosters)

 

They are my favorite for the district. Look for them to defend their district championship.

 

If St. Henry has two lefties throwing in the 80's then they should be one of the best teams in the region, right?

 

A lefty hitting 85 in high school is a big time prospect. Anybody recruiting Niemer?

Anyone know how many kids came out for each level? Did they have enough freshman or did they have to open tryouts up to middle school kids?

Roster has 12 freshman and 6 eighth graders listed.

Also Heard Ryan Coots from Saint Henry is pitching around 92, multiple D1 offers. Will be interesting to see where this season takes him...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.